Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England V Trinidad And Tobago - Nsc Official Thread

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Some team news for you

England will start with Jamie Carragher at right-back against Trinidad and Tobago in place of Gary Neville.

And Wayne Rooney could play a part in the match having been passed fit to make his World Cup debut in Nuremberg.

Independent medical experts Angus Wallace and Chris Moran gave the go-ahead to select striker Rooney.

England will book their place in the knock-out stages if they win against the Soca Warriors, who bring in Collin Samuel following Avery John's red card.

England: Robinson, Carragher, Terry, Ferdinand, Ashley Cole, Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Joe Cole, Owen, Crouch.
Subs: Rooney, Campbell, James, Bridge, Hargreaves, Jenas, Carrick, Lennon, Downing, Carson, Walcott, Neville.

Trinidad & Tobago: Hislop, Edwards, Sancho, Lawrence, Gray, Birchall, Whitley, Yorke, Theobald, Stern John, Jones.
Subs: Cox, Latapy, Samuel, Glen, Wise, Charles, Scotland, Ince, Wolfe, Andrews, Jack.

Referee: Toru Kamikawa (Japan).

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
My wife wants T&T to do well as their coach is called Leo BEANFLICKER.

what the score then.I expect a 3-0.

That's taking our opposition into account and a tough first half.

I expect the goals to come from a Beckham type cross, a bit of Cole jickerry pickerry and a Gerrard special,

LC

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
Oh no, Gareth 'interesting' Southgate is doing the match analysis:nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a shower of naive shite. How hard can it be to retain possesion and probe against a team of Donkeys like this. Either the players or Sven are clueless. I cannot believe the long ball shit we are playing.

No doubt we''ll sneak a lucky goal and everyone will be saying "job done", dreadful though we have been so far.

Last edited:

That Gerrard - Beckham - Crouch shot was Braziallian in making, Barnsley in delivering:angry:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here