Worthing
Or Fireman Dan

fieman.jpg

??

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Apart from Booby Z anyone else in recent times has played for their parent clubs in all four divisions before making their full debut for England...(yes I am bored!)

Walcott's delivery is shite...btw!

Steve Foster. For Portsmouth as they slid from 2nd Division to 4th, then played for Brighton in top flight. Seems to have suffered relegation quite a lot in his career!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why haz Zamora got such a bad write up. He getting slated. Didn't think he had a bad game at all.

Taking rose coloured spectacles off for a minute, I thought he was ok. Didn't really make that much of an impact against a really ordinary side. I can see he will be well down on the list of forwards and I wouldn't have thought Capello sees him in his squad. I would be tempted to give Andrew Johnson ex palace guy a run out.

I was very impressed with Rodwell and the spurs full back.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Taking rose coloured spectacles off for a minute, I thought he was ok. Didn't really make that much of an impact against a really ordinary side. I can see he will be well down on the list of forwards and I wouldn't have thought Capello sees him in his squad. I would be tempted to give Andrew Johnson ex palace guy a run out.

I was very impressed with Rodwell and the spurs full back.

Not really rose coloured specs thought the write up was harsh, he held the ball up very well last night, admittedly he was rusty but it was his first England start, sadly i am not sure if he will get another game before the Euros now.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Ex-Albion player scores for England. :clap2:

Not quite the one we're waiting for, but never mind....

never played for us. Only attended the centre of excellence

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Taking rose coloured spectacles off for a minute, I thought he was ok. Didn't really make that much of an impact against a really ordinary side.

I was keeping my head down, but I agree with this, Zamora looked Heskeyesque to me, certainly didn't enhance his hope of a squad place for next year.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A fine display by England, putting to end 43 years of hurt at the hands of the Swedes. It's been a really positive week for the boys and we can start to look to Euro 2012 and beyond in our brave new era with some confidence. There is a pool of young players who have stepped up to the plate and will form the backbone of our side for many years to come.

Slightly dissapointing audience, especially considering the FA's excellent 4 for £60 offer but I guess on a school night the majoirty of the population wouldn't have been able to take up this offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here