Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England V Slovenia - match score prediction

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Kin' hell guys, this is England, here is how it is:

Prior to World Cup we do well in qualifiers and will obviously win the World Cup
Start crap ... because of ball, supporters, refs, conditions, hotel, training ground, etc
Win Game Three easily 3 - 0
Win Last 16 game 4 - 0 and start to think w ecan be World Champions again
QFs against relatively easy opponenets we lose on pens ... come on ENGEEERRLAAAAND

Regular as clockwork sir :thumbsup:

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
we r going to play like friday and i hope im wrong and we need to play joe cole on the left and gerrard behind rooney and that wont happend as capello wont do that

this is my team and tell me what u think
james (GK)
johnson = (RB) upson (CB) terry (CB ) cole (LB)

lennon (RM) lampard (CM) barry (CM) cole (LM)

AM Gerrard
striker rooney
this is my team and tell me what you think

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
a win for us by 2 goals. end up finishing second in the group and then lose to the argies in the quarters

standard england

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
3-1 England (Defoe & Crouch turn things around after being brought on at the 60 minute mark to replace the two donkeys up front)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
England to win 2-0
Algeria to win 1-0

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I hope England but I think only just. I really, really don't know. It depends if the England of qualifying turn up or the England of the Algeria game do. It's impossible to say!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Slovenia will score in the 4th minute and England will score twice in the 89th and 93rd and Slovenia will get a penalty in the 94th and Emile Heskey will save it having been put in goal when David James is sent off. what odds would I get on that?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I'm with Simon Mayo on this one. 70 mins of frustration followed by a scrambled English six yarder and a flattering header from Crouch in stoppage time that'll paper over the cracks of the nightmare.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Anyone know of any decent sites streaming the game – but not Justin TV which is a waste of space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here