Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England V Slovenia - match score prediction

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I'm sorry to say I think they will try to con the ref, and we'll have one sent off, and we'll scratch out a draw.

England 1 Slovenia 1

What's yours?

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
I'm sorry to say I think they will try to con the ref, and we'll have one sent off, and we'll scratch out a draw.

England 1 Slovenia 1

What's yours?

In normal circumstances an England win. But I think the wounds are too gaping- the lineker bounce of 1986 is unlikely. unless we steam roller them in the first half hour then i agree with your prediction.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Bound in thy adamantine chain
The Proud are taught to taste of pain,
And purple Tyrants vainly groan
With pangs unfelt before, unpitied and alone

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I watched the Poland game in the middle of the night in 1986, it was my wedding night, the missus was not happy.

But when our second and thrid went in I went completely spacko and woke the whole hotel up.

if history repeats itself I will be a very happy person.

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
I watched the Poland game in the middle of the night in 1986, it was my wedding night, the missus was not happy.

But when our second and thrid went in I went completely spacko and woke the whole hotel up.

if history repeats itself I will be a very happy person.

i think the first goal went in about 10pm my mum and dad were in bed and i rushed up to tell them as they had poured scorn on our chances

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I won't know until I see the team, but a 2-0 win is expected and anything less is a disgrace. Slovenia are the worse team in the group.

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
I won't know until I see the team, but a 2-0 win is expected and anything less is a disgrace. Slovenia are the worse team in the group.

would contest that. they got past the czech republic in qualifying and put out russia in the play offs. no weak team that

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Kin' hell guys, this is England, here is how it is:

Prior to World Cup we do well in qualifiers and will obviously win the World Cup
Start crap ... because of ball, supporters, refs, conditions, hotel, training ground, etc
Win Game Three easily 3 - 0
Win Last 16 game 4 - 0 and start to think w ecan be World Champions again
QFs against relatively easy opponenets we lose on pens ... come on ENGEEERRLAAAAND

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3-0 to us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here