Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England V Platinum Stars

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
WICK'ED! Turn off the stream for awhile, turn Radio 1 on, and Lightning Seeds - Three Lions is playing :clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
High class stuff so far. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

I've only watched about 5 mins admittedly but thought England were spraying the ball about well... Did see Ledley King hold off a striker, turn him and play it out. Granted they're a bunch of nobodys but i think they're hassling a lot in midfield (more than Japan were!) which is forcing us to try some slick moves - i've enjoyed what i've seen! But then i CANNOT wait till the weekend!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry to go on but surely the Beeb will put the game on full on their site when it's finished if they're streaming it live? Really wanna watch the full re-run of this...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sorry to go on but surely the Beeb will put the game on full on their site when it's finished if they're streaming it live? Really wanna watch the full re-run of this...

Trust me so far you don't

Heskey and Rooney up top though

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Why the funk does Rooney need another run out? Is he wearing a cotton wool suit and boots with steel reinforced metatarsal protectors?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Looks like James won't be starting Sat either. Capello said everyone who will start Sat will get at least 45

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bloody hell Emile...WAKE UP!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Trust me so far you don't

Heskey and Rooney up top though

From what i saw we were PASSING well and MOVING well which is the whole poin of a 'game' like this mush :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here