Graham Swann, the dogs bollocks or what. Brilliant bowling

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
And again, unbelievable, on a hat trick now

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lets hope thats the last we see of that bunch for years to come. I cannot believe we allowed then 2 neutral tests over here. f*** them off and good ridance.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I don't normally care about 1 Day Internationals but it would have left a very nasty taste in the mouth if Pakistan had taken this series, as far as I am concerned they can piss off back home, hope I don't have to see them in England again until Pakistan Cricket has cleaned up its act.

I also hope for World Peace and a Cure for Cancer, both of which are more likely to happen in the near future......

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't normally care about 1 Day Internationals but it would have left a very nasty taste in the mouth if Pakistan had taken this series, as far as I am concerned they can piss off back home, hope I don't have to see them in England again until Pakistan Cricket has cleaned up its act.

I also hope for World Peace and a Cure for Cancer, both of which are more likely to happen in the near future......

Its a country that has tolerated - nay encouraged - corruption on a huge scale in its day to day running and so the fact it surfaces in sport is only to be expected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here