Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Pakistan series decider

England have reverted to type, unfortunately. I appreciate that it's been difficult to concentrate on the cricket with all of the nonsense going on around it, but the form of the batsmen (with the exception of Davies and Strauss, and even then I'd argue that it's a slight concern that Davies is getting out when well set) has been pretty gash all series.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't think our players give a f*** anymore. I wouldn't be able to take any game serisouly when Kamran Akmal, who has been warned about chatting with bookies by the ICC, is keeping wicket behind me.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just watching slow mo replays of Shoaib Akhtar bowling and I can't believe that his bowling action has never been questioned (or has it)? It looks more like a baseball pitch than bowling!

astill86

Nov 3, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just watching slow mo replays of Shoaib Akhtar bowling and I can't believe that his bowling action has never been questioned (or has it)? It looks more like a baseball pitch than bowling!

It's been questioned, but not in recent years. It's more obvious when he's bowling fast yorkers at the end. His elbow gets more and more bent. They rave on commentary about how fast he's bowling, of course he will if he's allowed to throw it!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's been questioned, but not in recent years. It's more obvious when he's bowling fast yorkers at the end. His elbow gets more and more bent. They rave on commentary about how fast he's bowling, of course he will if he's allowed to throw it!!

They're definitely no balls in my opinion, which probably explains why, at the age of 35 and with a side strain, he's still able to bowl at 90+ mph.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Superb catch by Collingwood

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here