Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England V Israel - Singing section

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
just bought two tickets in the singing section, dunno why, i guess my curiosity got the better of me as at the Brazil game you could hear a pin drop, anyone else?:falmer::falmerspi:falmer::falmerspi:falmer::falmerspi

How have you just bought tickets when the ballot isn't drawn until the 16th?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How have you just bought tickets when the ballot isn't drawn until the 16th?

assuming hes an EF or EF+ member.

I'm sat NE stand for this one, im trying out a few of the £35 positions for the 3 games on the trot we have

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I've put in for the ballot for this, was unsuccesful with the Germany ones last week tho

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
I have my ticket. I gather the 'Singing Section' is just in front of the ludicrous band thay have playing at home games. Bring your ear-plugs mate!

Anyone heading to Moscow in October?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i've just applied for 3 tickets with FAN numbers for Russia at Wembley - Anyone know what the chances are like for getting them usually as i don't have a clue...?

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
I think you should have a 50/50 chance. Best thing to do is to set up some more e-mail addresses and apply for some more that way. Some mates did that for Brazil and ended up with more tickets than they wanted.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I got through the German ballot can buy my ticket form 10.00am on Tuesday, looking forward to seeing the hermans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here