Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Denmark - Former World Champions v Former European Champions - Official Thread

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Have to say we deserved last night, they were good but we were better, got our noses in front and saw the game out magnificently.
That period deep into extra time when we passed them off the park holding possession for almost 3 minutes was a sight to behold.
Now for the Italians, Come on England.........

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Was a good game.

Didnt think it was a penalty at first but later when they showed what VAR had seen.... probably the right call though Sterling certainly wanted it. Meaning, unlike 1966, you could win this fairly. If you beat Italy which is certainly going to be pretty far from a walk in the park.

You're an oddball with you near 10,000 post in 2 years, posting from abroad onto an English club forum and your repeated little digs about 1966 - get a life man.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You're an oddball with you near 10,000 post in 2 years, posting from abroad onto an English club forum and your repeated little digs about 1966 - get a life man.

Ezequiel-Schelotto.jpg

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

I know Swanny isn't everyone's 'cup of tea' but I like him, most of his posts are informative, relevant and inoffensive, unlike some replies to his posts (not calling you out for yours by the way) yes he can be a little 'left field' but overall IMHO, definitely a good thing he posts here and I hope when/if GP moves on that he doesn't move on with him but remains posting on here.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I know Swanny isn't everyone's 'cup of tea' but I like him, most of his posts are informative, relevant and inoffensive, unlike some replies to his posts (not calling you out for yours by the way) yes he can be a little 'left field' but overall IMHO, definitely a good thing he posts here and I hope when/if GP moves on that he doesn't move on with him but remains posting on here.

I was only talking about his repeated digs about 1966. But it's probably fishing anyway, tut tut me for bothering replying, waste of my time tbf. More importantly, as for the game, unusually for me I found it rather tense as we dominated them completely and should have scored more and not doing so kept the tension up. The Italy game will be another nail biter for sure.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I was only talking about his repeated digs about 1966. But it's probably fishing anyway, tut tut me for bothering replying, waste of my time tbf. More importantly, as for the game, unusually for me I found it rather tense as we dominated them completely and should have scored more and not doing so kept the tension up. The Italy game will be another nail biter for sure.

Agree with this, I felt we could have scored again had we needed to and was disappointed we didn’t as reading some posts here and elsewhere it would have put to bed some assumptions that we were lucky especially so as both our goals had elements of luck about them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was a good game.

Didnt think it was a penalty at first but later when they showed what VAR had seen.... probably the right call though Sterling certainly wanted it. Meaning, unlike 1966, you could win this fairly. If you beat Italy which is certainly going to be pretty far from a walk in the park.

Can you do us all a favour and just **** off for a while you bitter Swede :wave:

I’m up for a poll / bet with you but you didn’t answer yesterday… either I boycott NSC England threads forever or you do? We’ll put it to the public. Or just one of us leaves NSC for a month? Put your money where your big mouth is…? ‘Is that a promise’ you said - don like England doing well do you :kiss: jealous.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I did until he started popping at England every 2 seconds on every post. Just comes across a bellend now. I’m up for him taking a break from NSC and have offered the bet above…!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION]

I think the thread won it. Well done all :clap2:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Can you do us all a favour and just **** off for a while you bitter Swede :wave:

I’m up for a poll / bet with you but you didn’t answer yesterday… either I boycott NSC England threads forever or you do? We’ll put it to the public. Or just one of us leaves NSC for a month? Put your money where your big mouth is…? ‘Is that a promise’ you said - don like England doing well do you :kiss: jealous.

Hmm. Naaah.

Starting Monday I will be quite busy for the rest of June though so might happen naturally. You'll be able to mourn the Sunday loss in peace without me sitting here and salting your wounds.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hmm. Naaah.

Starting Monday I will be quite busy for the rest of June though so might happen naturally. You'll be able to mourn the Sunday loss in peace without me sitting here and salting your wounds.

If we lose I’ll be gutted but so proud and would have taken the unreal journey. You’ll prob never know the feeling. Fingers crossed you get a job I agree :thumbsup:

You won’t take the bet cos you know 95% would want you gone and appreciate them enthusiasm I give - you negative nelly you!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Hmm. Naaah.

Come on Swanny why be bitter.

You’ve adopted an English club so you may as well be happy for England as a second team.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here