Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Czech Republic

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:clap2:

I'll be there, already got my tickets and can't wait.

After the really encouraging performances and convincing victories over USA and T+T it will be great to see a full Wembley rocking in anticipation of the WC Qualifiers as we take on one of the forces of European football, will be a good measure of how far we have come.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just KNEW crodo would be all over this like an excited puppy :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nope, despite being EF+ I'm just doing the competitive games, had enough boring pointless friendlies to last me a life time!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You lot are part of the problem......continually lapping up the shower of over paid shit that is England. They are a joke, no one fears them and they will not win a trophy in my life time unless more people demand change.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Yep got 2 tickets for this one. The Czech Reublic should be good opposition (unlike the USA or T&T). I think 20,000 empty seats against the USA gave the FA a pretty good reminder that people will just not turn up to any game. Also only about 21,000 have renewed as members of englandfans+, which means about 10,000 have refused to rejoin, so thats £700k lost in revenue already.

Went for £40 seats (£35 as in englandfans+), so down the front by the corner flag. We have decided lower tier cheaper seats are better than the upper tier as you are tooooo far away.

Trips to Croatia and Belarus also now booked, on to planning a couple of days in Berlin. Will start looking at Kazakhstan and Ukraine fairly soon as want a few days out in each of those places.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I've got a ticket but really not interested to be honest. Only bought it for the ef+ cap hence why I've got for the £25 seats.

I had a £40 ticket probably in about the same spot you are Mr Blobby and I thought the view was pretty average. Much better further back. So I'm up in the gods seeing what that is like.

Doing Barcelona for the Andorra game and will probably do Berlin in November. I've applied for Croatia but doubt I'll get one so not looking at booking anything just yet.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The higher seats are MUCH better than the lower ones, unless you're after good photo's of the players...

England friendlies - load of crap, unless you're going to see Wembley.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I've got a ticket but really not interested to be honest. Only bought it for the ef+ cap hence why I've got for the £25 seats.

I had a £40 ticket probably in about the same spot you are Mr Blobby and I thought the view was pretty average. Much better further back. So I'm up in the gods seeing what that is like.

Doing Barcelona for the Andorra game and will probably do Berlin in November. I've applied for Croatia but doubt I'll get one so not looking at booking anything just yet.

Pretty much the same here - I've got it for the ef+ cap too, even though I'll probably let it go to a friend.

It's also a £25 ticket - which isn't that great a price difference from the Albion.

Would like to get over to Barcelona for the Andorra game - also the Eastern European games would be pretty good to go to from Dubai.

As long as they don't cock up qualification again, South Africa in 2 summers time will be great.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Just got my ticket for Andorra vs England. My first away game with the national side - should be good. A weekend in Barcelona and obviously we'll win. I have a good feeling about this whole tournament. We've got the players and a decent manager. We may not win the world cup but I think we'll give it a bloody good go. Come on England!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here