Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Apparently now SOLD OUT

See you all there! :wave:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Any idea what time it sold out? Not having no internet access at work was expecting it to be sold out by the time i got home

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Not sure. just had a look on the ticket site and it says sold out

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bout 1:30

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
3 tkts block 541. Like watching subuteo!!!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I am thinking about not going and SELLING MY TICKET and I do not fancy going on my todd. However, I am not sure how much to sell it for, obviously I am not a tout but I would be plain adriandrinho stupid to sell for £40... the dilemma... :(

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Del Boy said:
I am thinking about not going and SELLING MY TICKET and I do not fancy going on my todd. However, I am not sure how much to sell it for, obviously I am not a tout but I would be plain adriandrinho stupid to sell for £40... the dilemma... :(

striclty illegal to sell on tickets for football matches at a profit I think, but sure as long as it don't appear on e-bay you will get away with it!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Del Boy I know someone that will take it at cost price

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Rookie said:
striclty illegal to sell on tickets for football matches at a profit I think, but sure as long as it don't appear on e-bay you will get away with it!

That is what I was thinking, not too sure what to ask for it? it's a £40 seat for the first every full enland international at wemberley against brazil... any ideas?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Withdean Wanderer said:
David Beckham might be playing...

Worth the admission money alone..

Still not sure what time i'm going up but hope to get out of Brighton by 5pm at the latest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here