I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wilshere's running the game.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's 30 minutes in a friendly, but while a work in process the foundations of England look like there is a bright future ahead. Wilshere and Hart have the potential to be two of England's greats. It must be nailed on that at least one of them will become England captain in the future

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
silly question I know but are Brazil not the team they were?? They've wheeled out Ronaldinho FFS.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's 30 minutes in a friendly, but while a work in process the foundations of England look like there is a bright future ahead.

Here we go yet again :lol:

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
silly question I know but are Brazil not the team they were?? They've wheeled out Ronaldinho FFS.

definitely living off past reputation. they can barely keep the ball - but it is commentator law that they have to jibber on endlessly about how amazing they are

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Here we go yet again :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting we're going to be world beaters or anything, and we'll probably still be quarter-finalists at every tournament we get to, but England seems to be looking a bit more dynamic these days and with Hart and Wilshere there will be two top quality players as the lynchpins of the side for years to come

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd prefer Kyle Walker to GJ. He's probably just as likely to bomb forward but is lightning and can get back just as easily

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
can someone make this happen?

emo_philips_trombone_7x7-72.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here