Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Belgium

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My mate said to me that he had bought tickets for him and his kid in the family area for £30. Not bad i thought, never taken my son to Wembley so proceeded to book on line. Family sections are now sold out but they have extended the offer into other areas. Selected best available and bingo upper tier bang on halfway. Not bad for £30 for 1 adult and 1 child u16.

Basically we are sitting in equivalent seats to our st at the Amex.

Anyone considering taking their kids now's the time to get in there!

Note: The information contained in this post is worth exactly the amount you have paid for it.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
If England lose to Belgium I'm not going out for at least a week! Could happen though, they've got quite a few good players now.

D

Deleted member 18477

Been to wembley already. If you haven't been go because it's a lovely stadium and this isn't a bad fixture for a friendly but it's for that reason I won't be going - friendly. On top, a 20 quid train fair to watch England tinker with the squad before the euros... I'll stick with the sofa and TV...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've got tickets, very expensive though considering in the highest tier.

Out of interest what did you pay. As I posted 30 quid for 2 for us, upper tier in the centre. I think thats cheap.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Gave up watching England as none of the players care anymore and just give poor performances, although Wembley is impressive if you haven't been before

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
Booked mine, must have got my tickets before they were desperate. Top tier by the corner flag I think..

Out of interest have you received your tickets yet?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Booked mine, must have got my tickets before they were desperate. Top tier by the corner flag I think..

Out of interest have you received your tickets yet?

No only booked them yesterday

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I went to the Euro qualifier last year quite an important match really !
Was very VERY disappointed, absolutely no atmosphere whatsoever, programs were £10 , food was ridiculously expensive and it was quite empty.
Would never watch another match there unless it was Albion or England in some sort of final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here