Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Aussies - Day 5 @ Old Trafford.... COME ON!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
The captain sets the field, bowlers bowl to a field.

True - don't disagree with that at all, just think Vaughans got lucky with his team - not the other way as you guys think....

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
do u think that maybe they are willing to give it qa go with clarke to see how close theyy can get.........obviously confident in the tail.......

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
tedebear said:
True - don't disagree with that at all, just think Vaughans got lucky with his team - not the other way as you guys think....

how is he lucky with his team.............every team has good cricketers but the captain is the one who puts the field into place to give his bowlers the best chance of taking wickets......

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Brighton Boy said:
how is he lucky with his team.............every team has good cricketers but the captain is the one who puts the field into place to give his bowlers the best chance of taking wickets......

I think Pieterson and freddie's success has had nothing to do with Vaughan is what I'm saying for the third and last time ....more the selectors making the right choice at the right time....Vaughan is steady and careful but slow I believe - he needs to be more aggressive and passionate!!

not every team has good cricketers I'm afraid......

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bookies have dropped their odds on winning ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Game seems to be drifting away.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A message to the great God of Cricket.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let us have some wickets.

Ponting's got his hundred, the Pilsbury Dough Boy's proved his back's feeling better, so they've had their fun for now.

18 years of crap-ness we've had to put up with, mainly at the hands of the leg-spinning, lard-munching, umpire-harassing, text-pervert, so give us a break?

We'll be good for the rest of the series if you'll just let us have this one....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edged through slips off jones :eek: :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here