Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Andorra 5pm

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Feel sorry for those that bought tickets for a football match all they've done is stand up when it's their turn.

I suspect those that went knew exactly what they were in for tbf. Many will be families with young kids who just want the full Wembley experience watching England play. They'll love it.

It's the 35 year old 5' 11" Andorran keeper I feel sorry for.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Even a training game I find fun to watch with this group. Good stuff. :clap2:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Even a training game I find fun to watch with this group. Good stuff. :clap2:

candy.jpg

Keep yourself occupied until the next game, Count the sweets

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Redemption for Saka, on his birthday too, perfect evenings work.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Once Grealish, Kane and Mount all came in we got what we wanted, but up to that point it was disappointing fare. Bamford didn't do himself any favours and DCL well ahead in the 'back-up to Harry Kane' stakes.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can't say how pleased I am that a weekend of football has been given up so England (population 50m+) can stick it to Andorra (70k). What a load of nonsense.

Did we play them at Netball then? It looked a bit.....kicky.....for that and it seems anyone could score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't say how pleased I am that a weekend of football has been given up so England (population 50m+) can stick it to Andorra (70k). What a load of nonsense.

Tbf I hate international breaks for friendlies but at least there’s 3 and they’re competitive qualifiers.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tbf I hate international breaks for friendlies but at least there’s 3 and they’re competitive qualifiers.

And it happened when Burn, Lamptey and March were all injured, Veltman wasn't match fit and Maupay is struggling with a shoulder problem, plus we made a deadline day signing.

I'll happily take a week off that involves us burying Hungary and Andorra in competitive games (and hopefully Poland) and yet returning to the domestic game with vastly enhanced wingback options.

What's not to like? :shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And it happened when Burn, Lamptey and March were all injured, Veltman wasn't match fit and Maupay is struggling with a shoulder problem, plus we made a deadline day signing.

I'll happily take a week off that involves us burying Hungary and Andorra in competitive games (and hopefully Poland) and yet returning to the domestic game with vastly enhanced wingback options.

What's not to like? :shrug:

This is NSC there’s always someone not liking something :lol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[MENTION=35904]A1X[/MENTION] will be gutted. No booing of the anthem and huge applause after the Andorra anthem. A huge anti racism banner and a respectful applause for those lost recently. Which is what 99% of England fans are like. But I’m sure the generalisations will keep coming from some :lol:

Oh and huge cheers and applause for the knee.

Oh dear!

Good, not sure why I would be “gutted” that the fans have finally stopped being morons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here