Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England under 19s game at the amex

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
how many do you think will turn up ?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
no way will it be full, sad thing is it was cheaper to buy 10 tickets than 2 so people just brought 10 and now i believe there are going to be loads of gaps.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
10k.

It seems the vast majority of people bought 10 tickets, because it was cheaper than buying 2, I would expect a lot of empty seats.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
£3 each, 50p each if you buy 10.

Does anyone know if this is the normal pricing for u19's coz it is bizarre and a great pity for loads of people who would like to go.

50p is great and my son and 10 mates are going, however a little tweaking of prices could have stopped this silly situation.

I tried for 10 tickets on phone and was told it would be £30 or 11 tickets for £5.50

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I've got rid of all 10 of mine. I'm sure most other people have as well. I'd expect a 20,000 plus crowd but maybe not full.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i got rid of 120 ,mainly giving to my lads football clubs teams,its good that so many youth want to go and see the amex

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
10k.

It seems the vast majority of people bought 10 tickets, because it was cheaper than buying 2, I would expect a lot of empty seats.

Did people seriously buy up 10 simply because it's £1 cheaper?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Did people seriously buy up 10 simply because it's £1 cheaper?

I wanted 3 adult and 1 child ticket, the guy in the ticket office persuaded me to get 10 tickets instead. I was concerned it would be difficult to shift the extra tickets but they were snapped up in a few minutes by other friends, who have never been to the Amex before. I'd imagine others would have done the same thing?

D

Deleted User X18H

I think 16,903 tickets will be sold, although the bloke at Tivoli stores is going so, that is 16,904 I'm not going as my lad is too young still and Gully isn't guaranteed to show up, so that is still 16,904 plus and I guarantee this, at least 10% of people who attend adults or children will at some point during the match ask ''why isn't David Beckham/Stephen Gerrard/ Wayne Rooney playing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here