Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Under 19s Advice for those NOT in a group party

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
*instantly regrets going*

All the kids are going to be in the family stand yeah? I can still sing and swear?

Hope they all do one at Half-time.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Presumably the away fans will be kept back afterwards. Those playground fights can get nasty.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Its going to be fun at the racecourse P&R where vouchers have never been asked for before and people who haven't read the info are going to be asked a fiver per car. :D Also what about the people who use these P&R's and who walk to the sites, how much if anything will they be charged!??

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
Bet the EAST stand racks up some noise tomoz :lol:

it will be all that squeaky, high-pitched noise i hate..
when asked by the children i teach if i was going to the match, i replied. " er no chance, why would i want to spend my evening surrounded by even more children than i do in the daytime?"
good luck to you all.......

loving the comment re seat Lush!

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
If you call this dull, then yes.

indian-commuter-train.jpg

that would be the way to reduce queues for sure!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Oh no, the trains to Falmer might be a bit busy. However will we cope? :lolol:

If anything it might be a bit better tonight, people taking great gaggles of kids will more likely be going by coach/minibus than train, I bet a much higher proportion of the attendance will be parking tonight than at any other game so far.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Do the park and ride buses run before the end of the match? I'm assuming this is one game I can be excused for nipping off early. Only going to give Oscar jnr his first look at the Amex but somehow I doubt he'll make it all the way through it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

rool

Jul 10, 2003
"Each ticket allocates a seat and the ticket holder should sit in the seat allocated"

I can't believe adults really need to be told this!

Really?, you haven't read many of the threads on here then about away games where a lot of adults think it's their right to sit where they want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here