Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Under 19s Advice for those NOT in a group party

Lush

Mods' Pet
It sounds as if it is going to be HELL ON TOAST.

Club Statement: There will be many school and junior football club parties attending the England v Denmark match. A number of the young people attending may be attending their first football match so the club has the following advice to help ensure it's a memorable night.

- Impress on the party that they should stay together, particularly between leaving any transport and arriving in the area of your seats.

- The coach park will be very busy with coaches and mini-buses. Advise all involved to move only as a party and not to walk across the coach park alone.

- Trains and buses will be full and there is a strong likelihood that queuing will be necessary before and after the match. You may wish to delay your departure from the stadium for a while to allow queues to die down. Food kiosks will remain open after the match.

- Each ticket allocates a seat and the ticket holder should sit in the seat allocated. You may wish to allocate tickets before arriving at the stadium so that everyone knows who is sitting beside whom. The concourse will be busy and discussions on where people are sitting may be difficult.

- The ticket entry system is bar coded. The ticket is passed through a reader which opens the turnstile and allows one person through.

- Each stand is separate from the others and it is difficult to move from one stand to another. Each stand is colour coded. The East stand is Mauve; the West stand is Blue; the North stand is Green; and the South stand is Orange. It may be worth advising any children of the colour of their stand.

- There is ample food available and each concourse has food outlets.

- There are toilets in each concourse.

- There is a first aid room in each concourse.

- The important thing for children to remember is the colour of the stand and the aisle where they are sitting.

- Should anyone get lost or should you lose anyone, speak to the nearest steward and we will assist in reuniting your party.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I will be bringing a group of 81 girls by coach!!! Nearly all 1st time visitors to the mighty Amex!!!

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
ok will get there early - oh just heard on a different matter that there a protecters on FIFA headquarters in Zurich

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Is there the traditional guest beverage served in the South Stand...Sunny Delight on tap (or modern day equivalent)?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Wonder if there'll be sweeties, entertainment & chips for the kids?
And will they get wet if it rains?

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
i'm going with my mate who is coming with his lads - 10 and 5 for their first games. sounds like it will be like a day out at thorpe park!! except the train ride will be a lot duller...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
i'm going with my mate who is coming with his lads - 10 and 5 for their first games. sounds like it will be like a day out at thorpe park!! except the train ride will be a lot duller...

If you call this dull, then yes.

indian-commuter-train.jpg

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
"Each ticket allocates a seat and the ticket holder should sit in the seat allocated"

I can't believe adults really need to be told this!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You just KNOW you'd end up stuck in a halftime queue behind somebody ordering 81 hotdogs, 81 cokes and a pie and a pint.

That's enough cashback on your smartcard to keep you going all season.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
I understand that the usual Park & Ride sites are going to charge a fiver per car. At least that's what the lady at the Mithras P&R said to me the other day.

Not sure if they will give each person a bus ticket in exchange for said fiver, otherwise how will they know who can get on the buses or not...?

I assume the usual buses will run but it's as clear as mud!

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
so going to happen if these lovely children want to buy coke, hotdogs etc and havent got a smart card - will they be able to use cash!!!! its going to be fun

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I understand that the usual Park & Ride sites are going to charge a fiver per car. At least that's what the lady at the Mithras P&R said to me the other day.

Not sure if they will give each person a bus ticket in exchange for said fiver, otherwise how will they know who can get on the buses or not...?

I assume the usual buses will run but it's as clear as mud!

The lady on the Mill Road P&R said the same. Its not covered under the B&HA Travel Vouchers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here