Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England under 19 Tickets?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
just brought 4 tickets. no problem at all. Happy days...

it would be good if we could get 10k in the stadium for that game...

John Sayers

Aug 17, 2009
Saltdean
Same here, Just bought tickets for me and my two children and could only select adult tickets. As you say £3.00 isn't much but it's the principle.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I Clicked on concessionaires.Got them ok.

For two of my children age 11 and 13.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Same here, Just bought tickets for me and my two children and could only select adult tickets. As you say £3.00 isn't much but it's the principle.
yeah same here, just paid adult price for my 13 year old step son.. ffs

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What a shitting booking system.
It doesn't even give you the option of using an electron card.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Alot of people wanna take kids to the England game, why such a cock up. I know its only £3 but why should I pay an adult price for an Under13?

The reason it is £3.00 is to encourage people to take kids.maybe they should have charged £6 for an adult & £3 for kids then you would have to find something else to moan about.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The reason it is £3.00 is to encourage people to take kids.maybe they should have charged £6 for an adult & £3 for kids then you would have to find something else to moan about.

Sod off mate, it's the fact that it doesn't work. Or didn't you read my post?
I said £3 isn't much but it's the principle that kids are being encouraged and yet to buy you are getting over charged.
It's the same for a regular league game as well (Barnsley). Try to buy for an under 13 and it still comes up adult price, happy with that?

Thanks only to some on here I know know to choose concessions, not child. But it's all trial and error.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Sod off mate, it's the fact that it doesn't work. Or didn't you read my post?
I said £3 isn't much but it's the principle that kids are being encouraged and yet to buy you are getting over charged.
It's the same for a regular league game as well (Barnsley). Try to buy for an under 13 and it still comes up adult price, happy with that?

Thanks only to some on here I know know to choose concessions, not child. But it's all trial and error.

Hands up I didn't read your first post.

Not a problem I have ever experienced but maybe something I had better get used to as my wife is 12 weeks pregnant
with our first child.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here