Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U21's

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Leroy Lita is quality, always been impressed with him since he played at withers for Brizzle. Always looks lively, making runs off the ball and his pace is electric. He did miss a sitter in the last match though but fair play to him for coming back and scoring later in that match and this one today.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
You dont take both your first choice strikers off, one less but this is football - it takes a second to score and change a game.

Ferdinand in cm?

He put him on to try and sure it up for the last 10 mins, not overly stupid thing to do. Lucky he did it actually because now he has ferdinand to go into defence and cover for taylor.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He put him on to try and sure it up for the last 10 mins, not overly stupid thing to do. Lucky he did it actually because now he has ferdinand to go into defence and cover for taylor.

Im a fan of keeping 1 sub till et.

if he had done that he could have replace taylor with ferdinand

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'm not convinced that Pearce will ever be a top manager. Tonight is another example of him making the wrong decision - successful managers need to be lucky

1066gull

Cmon Holland! :clap:

(England are a disgrace atm which is why I won't support them over my practically second nation yet)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here