Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England u19 vs Denmark u19, Nov 10, The Amex

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yep. The pricing needs to be considered very carefully. I'm sure the club will be keen to have more fans paying less rather than less paying more, as it means more pies bought and more beers sold.
Surely it's down FA to fix the prices? I would imagine (and this is just a guess) that the FA are basically hiring the ground for the evening.

But yes, I think everybody would agree that a full ground is better than a few thousand who've paid £30. Those of us of a certain vintage still remember an England u21 international at the Goldstone ...

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
The FA would choose the prices of the match then just give a cut % to BHA, I hope tickets will be around the £12.50 mark but I still think a good turn out will come if tickets were at £15, also hope season ticket holders get 1st pick on seats even if a few days before general sale

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
England U19's at Amex

Couldn't see another thread on first page so sorry if it's fixtures.

England U19's v Denmark U19's.

Here

Prices tba

Think I'll go WSU for this one. Leaving the NS for the first time!

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
When England played Germany in an U19 friendly earlier this year at Chesterfield tickets were £3 for adults and £1 for children.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
You can remember standing at the Milton End of Fratton Park, singing..............

"Noel Blake,
Noel Blake, show us your snake................................................"

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Looking at the latest u17 squad it's a total change over from the one that played in the recent tournament (the side with Caskey in it) so maybe he'll get in this. It should be good anyway, and it's usually a process to maybe get U21 games.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
50p per head for groups of over 15 people? Might have to see if my football team fancy skipping training for one night and heading to the Amex en masse instead

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
How amazing would it be if we could fill The Amex for this game.

Would send a huge message to the FA in my opinion and surely boost our chances of more international games.

An undoubted honour to be chosen to host the game, but believe me munchkin, no way will the Amex be full.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here