Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Tickets Ballot

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got my 3 for Russia - pondering whether to do £40 or £50 i think...

Go for the most expensive that you can afford, made the mistake against Brazil of going cheap and was right up the back.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I went for the top priced tickets for the Brazil game and the seats were brilliant (right next to the padded seats by the dugouts).

For the Israel game I've gone for the £50 tickets and am right behind one of the goals near the front.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
you actually go to england games?

MUGS

Firstly, no where cares what you think so pipe down!

Secondly, why do I get the impression that this post might come back to bite you in the arse at some point in the future (a bit like most of the other drivel you post)??

Anyway it does lead me on nicely to something that has been puzzling me for a while........

......Uncle Buck do you remember back a couple of years back ANYONE who followed England home or abroad was a racist, knuckle dragging xenophobic tosspot according to the majority of this board.

What's changed?

Where have all these Jonny Comelatelys come from?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
......Uncle Buck do you remember back a couple of years back ANYONE who followed England home or abroad was a racist, knuckle dragging xenophobic tosspot according to the majority of this board. What's changed? Where have all these Jonny Comelatelys come from?

Euro 96, better policing, banning orders...

Personally, I'l like to see a half-full Wembley for a few England friendlies. Would shake things up nicely.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Euro 96, better policing, banning orders...

Personally, I'l like to see a half-full Wembley for a few England friendlies. Would shake things up nicely.

Hmmmm whilst I do agree with you for the bigger picture. I was being more specific to the board. I remember when a BHA fan (who I think posts on here) was nicked in Portugal a large proportion of this board was wanting any England fans who dared to follow the nation to be hung drawn and quartered.

Now all of a sudden it appears to be the chic thing to do.

Was Germany that much of a jolly good time for everyone?

Oh and give it a year or two once Wembley has lost it's appeal then I'm sure the mid week friendlies will go back to < 50k attendances.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Firstly, no where cares what you think so pipe down!

......Uncle Buck do you remember back a couple of years back ANYONE who followed England home or abroad was a racist, knuckle dragging xenophobic tosspot according to the majority of this board.

What's changed?

back to watching england this year, last time was Rome in 1997, am curious to see the new wembley and the boy is 15 now so i want him to see some better players than we see week in week out at the Albion.

I am sure there are still the usual nutters following England, i remember always seeing the UDF Villa flag in the 90ies, wonder if they still go, they seemed a rather serious mob

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

What's changed?

What the same sort of time as when that lad from mid Sussex got deported from Portugal in 2004 people on this board were calling for the Albion to ban him for life etc, without actually hearing the facts?

What has changed?

Well the media have made following England acceptable and the fact they do not have to go more than an hour or so on the train for home games means it is OK to watch England.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
back to watching england this year, last time was Rome in 1997, am curious to see the new wembley and the boy is 15 now so i want him to see some better players than we see week in week out at the Albion.

I am sure there are still the usual nutters following England, i remember always seeing the UDF Villa flag in the 90ies, wonder if they still go, they seemed a rather serious mob

Not seen that one for a while.

Also not seen the 2 big St George's Crosses with Minge written on them since Geleshencroydon last summer

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That minge one was on tele...

Obviously i have always 'followed the England' but mainly on tele - there is ur usual breed of knobbers on here giving it the ban them shit...

If i had the money i'd do most England aways - Holland was awsome in November...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh and Adrie - you're a **** - shut up... U've only just started watching Albion at home so shut it - and if u don't like England ur just like those playground Man Utd lads...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The £70 for 2 years membership for Englandfans almost seems worth it just for avoiding this ballot rubbish.

You have to be an utter mug to pay England any money.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Sorry to anyone who finds this boring, but I would rather bounce this than start a new thread. Right, I got tickets for England v Israel, and as I posted I'm in the top tier block 502, which seems popular with a few people on here. But, I've also got the chance to buy tickets for the Russia game (which I believe are on sale tomorrow). I just wondered if anyone could tell me exactly where the seats for all the price bands are located? Also, is it certain that the £60 tickets will have been snapped up by englandfans? I'm probably looking at a £50 ticket for this one - where am I likely to be able to sit for that?

Here are the 4 price bans (the prices are different as it's taken from the FA Cup Final):
FACUPPRICING1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here