England Sri Lanka semi.....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can we play you every week?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Go on the Springboks! Perhaps we can rap this batting display up without even using an Englishman.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
While England have played well, they've also been very very lucky that A; the umpire missed the obvious lbw and B; Sri Lanka's fielding has been terrible to say the least

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
A triumph for the nation of South Africa, shame it's England who are supposed to be playing in this match.

:yawn::yawn:

I'll bite, what makes any of our half saffer players more south african than english? all (I think) have at least one English parent. So go on, what makes them more Saffer than English apart from having an accent? :shrug:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
While England have played well, they've also been very very lucky that A; the umpire missed the obvious lbw and B; Sri Lanka's fielding has been terrible to say the least

Umpires decisions swing both ways (ooeerr!) and Sri Lankas fielding can be put down to the pressure of the game after we bowled them so well....thats not luck!

fact is we've destroyed them today!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Good shot Colly
:facepalm:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Umpires decisions swing both ways (ooeerr!) and Sri Lankas fielding can be put down to the pressure of the game after we bowled them so well....thats not luck!

fact is we've destroyed them today!

Good points. That lbw was a howler though from a usually spot on umpire.

All over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here