Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England squad

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Silent Bob said:
That's the Carlton Palmer who has been an integral part to Bayern Munich's excellent start to the season?

Also the first man to score at their new stadium, an Englishman. :cool:

It annoys me when people complain about Hargreaves, it's just total ignorance because he doesn't play in England. He's a cracking player when he's played in his proper position, more than deserves to be in the squad.

:ohmy: ??? :lol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Defoe's been playing in the Premiership. Anyone who can see further than their nose can see Defoe is better. ;)

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Silent Bob said:
Defoe's been playing in the Premiership. Anyone who can see further than their nose can see Defoe is better. ;)

I didnt state whether I think Defoe is better or not i asked has Defoe scored 57 goals in just over 2 seasons, look at the post before replying fella it always helps :rolleyes:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Silent Bob said:
Robinson
Green
Kirkland

Cole
Carragher
Terry
Ferdinand
Warnock
P. Neville
Young
Upson

Beckham
Gerrard
Lampard
J.Cole
Hargreaves
Wright-Philips
Jenas
Carrick
Richardson

Owen
Defoe
Rooney
Andy Johnson
D. Bent

Good to see James out. Phil Neville and Luke Young are liabilities. Why is Warnock, who's made about 10 starts in his career in over Barry or Downing!!?? No Parker but Jenas is in?
Apart from Rooney all those strikers are the exact same type of player. We need something different, Heskey or Crouch must go to Germany imo.

Andy Johnson :clap2: :clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I didnt state whether I think Defoe is better or not i asked has Defoe scored 57 goals in just over 2 seasons, look at the post before replying fella it always helps :rolleyes:
Well were you not suggesting AJ is better? As that was what I was talking about in my post. Look at the post before replying fella it always helps :rolleyes:;)

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Silent Bob said:
Well were you not suggesting AJ is better? As that was what I was talking about in my post. Look at the post before replying fella it always helps :rolleyes:;)

No i wasnt suggesting anything i was asking a question! And i did read it and what a shedload of bollox it was hence the smilies ;)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
The bloke has scored 57 goals in two and a bit seasons has Defoe managed that? :shrug:
I don't know, but he has manged to be a better striker.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
By the way shouldnt you be at the Withdean cheering on your boys in the relegation six pointer it never sells out you should be able to get a ticket! :p
You can't get tickets on match day, I wouldn't need to anyway what with the season ticket and all. Why would I be there now? It's quarter past one. ???

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Based on what? i always thought strikers lifeblood was their goals but i must be mistaken :wave:
And I thought international players should be playing at the highest level. :shrug:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Silent Bob said:
And I thought international players should be playing at the highest level. :shrug:

Blinkered view mate Johnson scored 21 goals in a struggling team at the highest level last season how many did Heskey and Defoe get in infinitely more successful sides? Give credit where it is due it cant hurt you that much surely?!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yes he had a good season, I've never denied that, and if you had stayed up or he had moved and he'd had another one then he might be worth a place.

Incidentally Heskey and Defoe both got more goals from open play. ;)

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Silent Bob said:
Yes he had a good season, I've never denied that, and if you had stayed up or he had moved and he'd had another one then he might be worth a place.

Incidentally Heskey and Defoe both got more goals from open play. ;)

How did i know that was coming? :yawn: The thing you and almost everyone overlooks is that he won 99% of the penalties he scored, but hey that doesnt count silly me! ???

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Well international defenders are less likely to panic when he runs and them and stick out a leg for him to go over.
goad.gif

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
AJ's Love Monkey said:
How did i know that was coming? :yawn: The thing you and almost everyone overlooks is that he won 99% of the penalties he scored, but hey that doesnt count silly me! ???

In that regard he is very similar to Leon Knight, except Leon rarely scores, with or without the aid of a penalty.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Silent Bob said:
Well international defenders are less likely to panic when he runs and them and stick out a leg for him to go over.
goad.gif

Yeah you are right i give in, Johnson is an overrated bald headed c**t who couldnt hit a cow's arse with a banjo, he is slow, lazy and how he has managed to notch 57 goals in about 80 games is beyond my comprehension talk about luck he must have picked 100 four leaf clover's the jammy bastard! Still i bet you would fookin love him in your side eh?! ;)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yes, obviously. But we're not England. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here