Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England squad announcement - Lewis Dunk RECALLED!

Will Lewis Dunk be selected for England today

• yes

Votes: 69 53.5%
  • no

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Jill Scott and Joe Cole playing the ‘I must keep this lucrative media job’ game.

Polishing the England turd as a scintillating 45.

What happened in reality - a defence of statues using as training cones (only Walker shining), glimpses of Bellingham surrounded by mediocrity, Rashford playing for himself, Rice and Phillips wooden.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Zola is right when he says you can see what this Italy team are about and how they want to play.
Joe Cole clearly an imbecile. Turgid team which scaped a pen from the current best footballer in the world managing a 1-2 with one of the worlds best strikers.
Seriously best footballer in world (on form) and a top international striker, and a briefly worlds most expensive DM. You just can't be happy with our play with that in mind.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Watching this shit really reminds you how spoiled we are getting to watch De Zerbiball. Prawn sandwich seats are empty, I would absolutely stay inside and drink that bar dry rather than watch a crap game that sounds like it's being played in a leisure centre if I had one of those seats.

World class dive from Foden there, his biggest contribution so far.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Bellingham is just lovely to watch, dread to think where we'd be without him. Really drives the ball at the opposition and I think as he matures he'll get even better getting past them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Zola is right when he says you can see what this Italy team are about and how they want to play.
Joe Cole clearly an imbecile. Turgid team which scaped a pen from the current best footballer in the world managing a 1-2 with one of the worlds best strikers.
Seriously best footballer in world (on form) and a top international striker, and a briefly worlds most expensive DM. You just can't be happy with our play with that in mind.
….and the world’s most expensive centre back :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here