Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England squad announcement - Lewis Dunk RECALLED!

Will Lewis Dunk be selected for England today

• yes

Votes: 69 53.5%
  • no

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's like Southgate has learned nothing watching the intelligent and progressive football of Pep and De Zerbi as he scouts his players. For years Dunk has been pinging 50 yard diagonal balls to Knockaert or playing balls through the channel to Mitoma / Cucu / Pervis, i.e. exactly what is missing here. Southgate should be playing Dunk and Colwill, with Grealish or Rashford in for Hendo.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
When the ball went past him? Never mind Dunk will explain, to him at half time, how to block

He was following the man he was marking. The same way Webster did to Antonio (or tried) JVH did to Haaland etc. the ball went behind them both 🤷🏻‍♂️

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Got to feel sorry for those that for some weird reason have the need to travel to watch this. They should have help on their return.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
It's like Southgate has learned nothing watching the intelligent and progressive football of Pep and De Zerbi as he scouts his players. For years Dunk has been pinging 50 yard diagonal balls to Knockaert or playing balls through the channel to Mitoma / Cucu / Pervis, i.e. exactly what is missing here.
Yep, some say that he has no experience and may make a mistake, so better to play a Slabhead who has experience and knows how to handle a mistake or 10!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Maddison reverting to type by falling over to try and win a free kick. It's a shame really, he's a gifted footballer that doesn't need to do this....it seems when he gets a strop on, he trips over thin air

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So
Discipline starting to go. Not sure if we’ve got the balls or brains to get back in this

Dion Dublin is pissing me off too
only wish he come out with the truth and just say the manager hasn't got a scooby

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Great goal

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No no we've got it all wrong. Experience trumps all apparently. Even if experience hasn't kicked a football in months.

Bring back John Terry I say.

Hasn’t kicked a ball in months? You’ll be disappointed with that one

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Maddison reverting to type by falling over to try and win a free kick. It's a shame really, he's a gifted footballer that doesn't need to do this....it seems when he gets a strop on, he trips over thin air
Watch maddison on their goal. He runs away from the player he should have been tracking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here