Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England playing tonight

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Couldn't agree with this more. The World Cup was a disgrace and I'm not prepared to watch more of that sh*t just yet.

agreed. It still pains me and I was a nailed on Capello fan before the world cup, now I can't stand the man and why oh why is his English no better now than when he arrived here years ago. Truly believe he's just not 100% commited to England.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I really can't be bothered with England anymore.

Just looked on the fa website to see England's previous results out of the last 10 games played at Wembley I've attended 9 of them, the only one that I had missed was the Ghana game but that was due to our away game at Dagenham the same night.
Purchased tickets for the Holland and Wales games in the summer before attending a game at The Amex but having visted and fallen in love with our new home that has put the final nail in my intrest in international football. Was quite glad that the Holland game was called off so got a refund and managed to shift the Wales ticket.
Would rather invest my time and money into the Albion

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
What with the furore over 'el special uno' signing for us (eventually), has anyone noticed there is an England game on tonight ???

Does anyone care anymore about our national team or is the low build up to the game just down to the transfer window closing ???

Nope! Now we are a big club like Liverpool, Maure and Arsenal, we put our Club first!

NOT!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I've never been less interested in the National team. I'm actually going to the cinema tonight to watch
The Inbetweeners, I wouldn't have thought about missing an England game a couple of years ago, but now I just
don't care.

I hope we qualify for the finals, then maybe I'll get my England mojo back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here