Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Last Night

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
David Beckham Up Front As A Short Term Option?

There are no words for this. The Beckham brigade trying to shoe horn him in somewhere, anywhere. Just leave it.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I think the real question is this

Is Bars Mar awind up merchant or just completely barking mad?

I'd post a poll if it didn't mean a ban:down:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm Getting A Little Tired Of This Sort Of Attitude To Be Honest. Sure, Disagree With Me But Be A Little More Respectful.

Heskey Is Rubbish. He Has The Turning Circle Of A Barge. Have Brazil Ever Played With A "Bustling" Seven Footer Up Front Before? Or Italy? No. And That's Because It's A Shit Idea. OK So You Don't Want Walcott In Heskey's Place. I Can Understand That As Walcott Simply Isn't Strong Enough To Play That Position. Maybe We Should Play Jermaine Defoe Instead Or David Beckham Up Front As A Short Term Option?

As Giraffe, What Did Lampard Do All Night Then? He Pranced Around Playing Three Yard Balls And Getting In Rooney's Way. He Also Played A Hospital Pass To Fellow Chelsea Twat John Terry Which Led To Their Goal. In Short, He's Shit. Ged Rid. I'd Rather Have Jimmy Bullard In There.

Go to the thread marked "why this country has gone downhill" and vote "drugs"

:lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Utter KNOB - there's always a knobber on NSC to criticise England - even after one of the greatest wins for a long long time

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Serious observation - so wtf i am doing posting on this thread

Heskey - I have never seen what he does, but we always look a better attacking force when he's on the pitch. When he plays we seem to find space and look dangerous around the box. Maybe another example of sum being greater than parts ?

Carry on Bars Mar

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here