Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Neither - they are strictly for chavs and pikeys

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Having an England flag on your car or even 2. Having an England flag hanging out of your window. Is this cool or is it strictly for Chavs and Pikeys.

I am undecided whether to adorn the MG with the England flag or not and whether to hang the flag from my bedroom window.

I think in the heat of battle if we do well I may find it hard to resist. But to have the car flags now is just sad surely
???

I will leave it to the good taste of NSC.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
One in your window is fine, but if you have one on your car it just looks stupid.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have tending to agree with flag from the house is on , the flag from the car just looks stupid.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Originally posted by Uncle Spielberg I am undecided whether to adorn the MG with the England flag or not and whether to hang the flag from my bedroom window

you remind me so much of alan partridge garth you really do!

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Uncle Spielberg said:
Having an England flag on your car or even 2. Having an England flag hanging out of your window. Is this cool or is it strictly for Chavs and Pikeys.

I am undecided whether to adorn the MG with the England flag or not and whether to hang the flag from my bedroom window.

I think in the heat of battle if we do well I may find it hard to resist. But to have the car flags now is just sad surely
???

I will leave it to the good taste of NSC.

Dont worry mate, having an M.G is chavvy....................................................................................................................................................................................:wave:.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................only joking :lolol:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
MG's are British and Cool. I love it and I don't care if people think I am a hairdresser. So there :p

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Uncle Spielberg said:
MG's are British and Cool. I love it and I don't care if people think I am a hairdresser. So there :p

Then fly your flag with pride good Sir

Might put one on my Astra deisal yet..........:lolol: :lolol: :blush:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
St George's displayed in windows are even more ASBO-tastic than car flags imho. Why don't you put up a satellite dish as well and be done with it!
;)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
havent got any , although dont see anything wrong, the more st georges on display the better

En-ger-land

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I think all flags like that are tacky.

Makes me laugh seeing them on cars though. Klassy with a capital K.

We're not English so it's a moot point for us, but if we were there would be no flags anywhere near our cars or home.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've had a COMPLETE about-turn over the last two years on this. For the Euro's, I had the ubiquitous two flags flying from my car, and I still have them under the spare wheel. But this time round, I just can't bring myself to use them. I've either turned into a miserable bastard, developed a bit of snobbery, or basically come to my senses on this issue. I think the people flying flags from their cars look like utter wankers now, and I just can't help it.

Dandyman

In London village.
How would one look on this baby ?

image0.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Will put the flag up in the bedroom window - cross of st george and on my arial on the car I have a little M&S triangular job.....very tasteful - not chavvy at all

COME ON ENGLAND

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Saw a builder's lorry yesterday with a St George's Cross painted on the bonnet, plus about 15 flags of differing sizes hung from every corner. Looked f***ing stupid, frankly.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
World Cup car flags sold in Sussex should have the St George on one side and the BHA crest on the other.

:albion: :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here