Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England- Croatia justintv link

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is WATCHING streams like Justin'tv actually illegal? Clearly the people hosting stuff are comitting an offence, but is there anything legally wrong with viewing it?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Is it just me who finds the prospect of hunching over a PC struggling with some download stream on a poxy screen about as far away from 'get the beers in, the footies on the telly' spirit as you can get?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Is it just me who finds the prospect of hunching over a PC struggling with some download stream on a poxy screen about as far away from 'get the beers in, the footies on the telly' spirit as you can get?

No, you are right. But if someone has no other option...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It failed miserably for me with the Andorra game hower it picked up the Khan fight OK

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Depends if you like drinking, and actually going to pubs

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005

Depends if you've stuck to the old desktop in an office setup. I've streamed many a game and watched them via a proper telly, with beers of course.. Even streamed 3pm prem games to my laptop in the pub.. And again, more beers.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph

my 42" plasma has got computer in so the screen size is a bit bigger than some and I find the feed acceptable even that large.
It is not just the money for a setanta subscription(despite sky not reducing the cost of sports subscription for the games they lost-the ones setanta are touting now) but it is also the fact that all subscribers money is being pissed up the premiershite wall on crap overrated athletes,not skilled players,destroying the game as a whole and denying talented english youth of a chance of playing in our highest league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here