Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England car flags.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Fran Hagarty said:
A neighbour of ours painted his garage door white with a red cross on it during the last World Cup. When he sold the house the first thing the new owners did was to paint over it!
I used to like that garage :(

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Kaz, there are some Poles living directly opposite me, if they put one on their car I will sneak out in the dead of night, steal it and post it to you. Come to think of it they live two doors away from the English bloke who had his nicked, they would probably think he had blamed them and done it as a revenge attack.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Woodchip said:
That would be Black, and Green (I think). Surely you mean a reverse of the England flag

Well yeah but....you know what I mean...

Waits for Pedant Alert to point out structure of said 'cross'

Albaman

Equatorial Splitter
Apr 22, 2006
Singapore lah
Leekbrookgull said:
'If this flag cause you offence,then you are living in the wrong country':clap: :albion:

Unfortunately I am - it would only last 5 seconds, and my windows would go as well ! And that's in the posh part of Scotland!!:nono:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Gully said:
Kaz, there are some Poles living directly opposite me, if they put one on their car I will sneak out in the dead of night, steal it and post it to you. Come to think of it they live two doors away from the English bloke who had his nicked, they would probably think he had blamed them and done it as a revenge attack.

Thank you very much sir, much obliged
*tips cap*

Jam The Man said:
Well yeah but....you know what I mean...

Waits for Pedant Alert to point out structure of said 'cross'

Theres no gold bird on the George Cross ;)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Whilst I was typing the line about stealing car flags a member of the local constabulary dropped a note through my door, it seems like they have been made aware of the antisocial behaviour prevalent in this neighbourhood, including damage to cars (kicked off wing-mirrors, broken windows, aerials, etc, etc) and are planning on tackling the problem. So, my plans to nick flags will have to go on hold, I have been banging on for months about the problems in this area, would be a bit hypocritical to join in!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Gully said:
Whilst I was typing the line about stealing car flags a member of the local constabulary dropped a note through my door, it seems like they have been made aware of the antisocial behaviour prevalent in this neighbourhood, including damage to cars (kicked off wing-mirrors, broken windows, aerials, etc, etc) and are planning on tackling the problem. So, my plans to nick flags will have to go on hold, I have been banging on for months about the problems in this area, would be a bit hypocritical to join in!

Very true, especially if you're going to be following them still, don't grass yourself up.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Leekbrookgull said:
Is it safe to fly them,without upsetting anyone. Remember seeing one cross of St George on the back of a builders van,that had this written on it 'If this flag cause you offence,then you are living in the wrong country':clap: :albion:

It shouldn't do if you are Turkish.

St George was born there.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
tommy boy said:
they look really really shit

anyone who has them looks like a twat

"look at me, i want england to win the world cup"

f*** off.

If you say so.

I am a twat

I do want England to win the world cup

Where shall I f*** off to, Germany would be nice in June, July.

Oct 25, 2003
are you going to the world cup then?

was gonna pop over but a load of my friends had exams and that

take your little flags off your car though!

putting a BUMPER one up in your garden or something is ok though, like a 9ft one

thats cool

little gay flags, not cool

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
tommy boy said:
are you going to the world cup then?

was gonna pop over but a load of my friends had exams and that

take your little flags off your car though!

putting a BUMPER one up in your garden or something is ok though, like a 9ft one

thats cool

little gay flags, not cool

What exams? KS1? You do like the use of the word gay don't you. :safeway

Oct 25, 2003
yeah every now and again, as long as its used in the right way, like saying "haha ur gay m8" in a twattish voice isn't that good

i use it as a replacement for "little and rubbish" really, although i accept that most gay people are not little or rubbish

i even have been to GAY night at audio, i quite like it, in a straight way

yeah anyway, lose the rubbish flags, get one big f*** off flag

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
The huge amount of big business world cup bandwagon jumping has reduced my interest in the World Cup, to the extent that I'm not bothered how we get on, really.

Football pizza anyone?
Exactly.

Baby's dummys with the George cross on?
Give me strength.

There'll be a World Cup shaped Cillet Bang out next, you wait.
Barry Scott in all the gear.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Woodchip said:
New money maker........

Loo roll with the different nations players on it. Just imagine wiping your arse with Kuntz face.

Barry Davies: "Dicks goes into Kuntz. And out comes Seaman!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here