Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England car flags.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Is it safe to fly them,without upsetting anyone. Remember seeing one cross of St George on the back of a builders van,that had this written on it 'If this flag cause you offence,then you are living in the wrong country':clap: :albion:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
No offense to you of course, but isn't the reality of people actually being "upset" by them is the sort of thing that only happens in the overheated imagination of tap-room bores with three brain cells, chips on both shoulders and no sense of perspective? Some of these people work for national newspapers as leader writers. Just my opinion, like.

Anyway, they're about as chavvy as Elizabeth Duke earhoops.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It was alright last time, but they need a new gimmick this year

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Leekbrookgull said:
Is it safe to fly them,without upsetting anyone. Remember seeing one cross of St George on the back of a builders van,that had this written on it 'If this flag cause you offence,then you are living in the wrong country':clap: :albion:
To right this is our country and we are proud of our flag,don't like it then they can all f-off:clap:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
A little chavvy, one of my neighbours put one on his BMW on Saturday, by Sunday morning the flag had gone and all that remained was the plastic pole.

Re: Re: England car flags.

berkshire seagull said:
To right this is our country and we are proud of our flag,don't like it then they can all f-off:clap:
Surely the debate that happened in the run-up to the 2002 World Cup killed off any notion that the flag of St George was somehow the property of right wing extremists?

As this story in Muslim News points out, it was the lefties who successfully shifted public attitudes to the flag.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Surely they're the perfect companion to the "I'm Praying for Rooney" poster printed in the Scum, sorry-Sun?

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
A neighbour of ours painted his garage door white with a red cross on it during the last World Cup. When he sold the house the first thing the new owners did was to paint over it!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
without any pun intended (like blaming LDC for all and sundry.. which personally i think is fair game!)... but it really is the councils who cause all these political correctness problems...

Suffice to say that I know from various ethnic groups that i have dealings with, that they are MORE THAN HAPPY to see the St George's Cross flying everywhere... they UNDERSTAND that this is ENGLAND, and we have a right to religious symbols and festivals as much as anyone else. It's the COUNCILS who shit themselves and cause a panic when there's rarely even been any complaints in the slightest...

Oh f*ck it.. let's be fair (can't say fair as it implies colour..seriously I got told that once)...it probably is LDC's fault after all!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
555kaz said:
Where can I get a Poland car flag, over here before anyone say's Poland

Can't you just get a negative of the England flag and be done with it!? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here