Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Away Fans

Jan 30, 2008
f***ing hell imagine an England match with a few herberts. What is the world coming to.

Lets hope the power of facepaint and Sky can make it a great day for everyone to be proud of, all handshakes in Dam Square, gawping and giggling at the brasses without having the balls to go in and do one, and pretending to be like the Danes or Jocks all mates together in Soccer, before we get back to the IT department to tell them all about it.

you forgot the must have camera for those all important action shots :rolleyes:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
How anyone can say that with a straight face I have no idea.

hahaha behave mate. I am just laughing at all the wallies and the stag do printed t shirt mob who wet their knickers gawping at prozzies in amsterdam giggling like f***ing schoolboys when they are grown men. I am not saying there is anything honourable in shagging one. You know they will be out in force with happy clappy new EnglandFans all pissed up on 3 oranjebooms and one toke of northern lights.

Bloody hell.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
a new generation off england "FANS", sorry their not my type

its the 'get tickets for anything' mentality that this country is full of nowadays mate. It could be the British Lions, England away, or f***ing Britney at the O2, and people wil pay their ticketmaster surcharge for it, whether they like it or not.

Jan 30, 2008
its the 'get tickets for anything' mentality that this country is full of nowadays mate. It could be the British Lions, England away, or f***ing Britney at the O2, and people wil pay their ticketmaster surcharge for it, whether they like it or not.
more money than sense, the world cup in S.AFRICA will take it to another level i'm afraid

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
more money than sense, the world cup in S.AFRICA will take it to another level i'm afraid

You can imagine it cant you. It will make the johnny come lately barmy army members look like a skint firm of 10 who have bunked the train to Hartlepool away.

Dandyman

In London village.

Out of interest, Steven, how many England games have you been to over the years and how many Albion games did you actually go to last season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here