Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Away Fans

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Me and 3 mates have booked to go to Amseterdam for the Holland v England game in august.

Thinking it would be easy for us to get tickets we didnt realise that we had to become members of the away fans and none of us are, we are for home games but not away and going through 3rd party websites is bloody expensive and do not want to go down that route.

Does anyone have access to get tickets that we could possibly use or failing that is anyone going and could order 4 more tickets for us?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i am EF+ and didnt get tickets last time, but easily got tickets in the dutch end and they basically put all the people at english address's in the corner near the england fans, it was fine.

If you REALLY want england tickets, best option is to hang around RLD bars on the day of the game and you'll find fans who cant be assed with 30mins on the 'metro' to the ground as they are too stoned etc.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ticketbox by the way we used last time and paid cost price, think they are official ticket outlet for the dutch

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Me and 3 mates have booked to go to Amseterdam for the Holland v England game in august.

Thinking it would be easy for us to get tickets we didnt realise that we had to become members of the away fans and none of us are, we are for home games but not away and going through 3rd party websites is bloody expensive and do not want to go down that route.

Does anyone have access to get tickets that we could possibly use or failing that is anyone going and could order 4 more tickets for us?

I went out there last time we played there. The touts could not give tickets away over there. Should be easy and there will be no problems in the Dutch end. All the English were signing even in the queue to get in the Dutch end

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Amsterdam will be full of wankers though, I hate 'Easyjet' games

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I am a member of England Fans, was trying to get tickets for this one but was sold out

Dandyman

In London village.
EF+ members will need to show proof of travel, so would be mugs to pass on tickets. You are better off getting them from touts.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am a member of England Fans, was trying to get tickets for this one but was sold out

this took ages to sell out? how did you miss the first sale?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
EF+ members will need to show proof of travel, so would be mugs to pass on tickets. You are better off getting them from touts.

Not quite understanding your logic there? They need to provide proof of travel....correct but what on earth has that got to do with a match ticket?

We're going and I very much doubt any of us will bother with the game.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Holland away was my first England trip back in 2001. Tickets will be easy to get from the touts and the RLD will be good fun. As Springal said there will be lots of undesirable types at this game, which could be good or bad depending on your views.

Dandyman

In London village.
Not quite understanding your logic there? They need to provide proof of travel....correct but what on earth has that got to do with a match ticket?

We're going and I very much doubt any of us will bother with the game.

Fair shout if people travel but don't go to the game but difficult if they don't travel.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Thanks all for you help.

we will just hang around the RLD and see what happens but before we go we will try ticketbox but will have to wait until i see my dutch mate so he can translate.

Even if we dont go to the game i'm sure the atmosphere should be pretty good.

Anyone on here actually going?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
this took ages to sell out? how did you miss the first sale?

Because we were thinking about it for ages, and lokking at how we were going to get there etc, then we finally went online to get them and while we were ordering the tickets they sold out :censored:

Jan 30, 2008
Holland away was my first England trip back in 2001. Tickets will be easy to get from the touts and the RLD will be good fun. As Springal said there will be lots of undesirable types at this game, which could be good or bad depending on your views.
undesirable's , PLEASE EXPLAIN

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
undesirable's , PLEASE EXPLAIN

fake burberry, Aquascutum shirts, 10 german bombers, plastic chair throwers should give you a good idea

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Fair shout if people travel but don't go to the game but difficult if they don't travel.

Ahhh see your point, although I have got away with it in the past but you've only got to read the ef messageboard to see the number of people who have been done when they have genuinely traveled.

IMO the scheme works pretty well now. The rules are pretty strict but everyone knows the score and can't really complain if they fall foul.

Like others have said, think allot of England won't bother with the game at all as there is plenty of things to keep them entertained in town so you should be fine picking tickets up out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here