Eng-er-land

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
I'm at a bit of a loss to know what Lyme Regis BHA did to invite that level of invective as well although with respect if LR is truly whipped into a frenzy at the prospect of a friendly between Germany and England Ressies it should take a long hard look at itself. I imagine it to be a fairly bleak place in mid-November?

Anyway on that note I'm off to bed so will wish both protagonists in this most mystifying of keyboard rows a hearty good night.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cos of the injurys if we win it's a GREAT result and one to cherish. If we lose we know it's down to the injurys - it's a win win i think...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So we WIN even when we LOSE?...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Now Walcott is OUT - dislocated his shoulder in training today, had it put back in, and is flying home tomorrow morning. Gotta laugh really.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've asked before and I'll ask again - Crodonilson - do you act like a complete spastic on purpose?

Another one fallen for it, keep reeling them in.

This man has turned posting on an internet forum into a performance art.

It's a crackerjack of a game, and a great advert for the Carling Cup.

3-0 and Spurs are rampant.
:lolol::lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cos of the injurys if we win it's a GREAT result and one to cherish. If we lose we know it's down to the injurys - it's a win win i think...

......have you considered the fact that Germany might be fielding an under-strength team as well?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm WELL looking forward to tonight, it'll be a very interesting side that we put out and we might FINALLY get to see Young given a decent amount of time to impress.

England squad: Carson, Robinson, James, Bridge, Davies, Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Mancienne, Richards, Upson, Barry, Carrick, Downing, Bullard, Parker, Wright-Phillips, A Young, Agbonlahor, Bent, Crouch, Defoe.

James
Bridge (though I wish we had someone else)
Upson
Richards
Johnson
Young
Bullard
Carrick
Wright-Phillips
Bent
Agbonlahor

but I like the fact that there will be tinkering and a lot of players will get a chance to play in front of Capello in an England shirt.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Breaking News

England Team:

James, Johnson, Upson, Terry, Bridge, Wright-Philips, Barry, Carrick, Downing, Defoe, Agbonlahor

Experimental line-up, will be absolutely fascinating to see how they fayre against a strong and fired up Germany in front of a raucous and partisan home audience.

I'm off down the Volley to watch the big game now, come on boys!!

:clap2:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
By experimental do you mean players that have been tried before and underperformed who should step aside to let more talented, unproven players such as Ashley Young be given a go?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here