Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eng-er-land

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh that wasn't a romantic do, Mr R, it was merely a leaving meal for a very good friend of mine. It went down excellently though, thanks for asking.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
5pm ko I think. If there's a PUB in the STATION, maybe you can watch some of the second half in there?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Will give you a call to see which pub you are watching the game in! Happy to take the ticket to Minsk with us and sell it out there. Shame you wont be in Minsk, roll on the 50p pints of locally brewed beer!!

:thumbsup:

I expect we'll be fed up by half time of the Albion game and we'll return to a pub. Will save you a place!

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
got my ticket against Khazakhstan!:drink:
would of gone to the leeds game but going up to leeds by train plus beer was a bit pricey for me this year!
engalnd 3-0, wes brown hat-rick:D

Albion Rob

Well that's going to be 2,499 as I'm not going now.

My ticket is going spare if you know anyone that wants it? I know Ashford Steve was looking, I've sent him a message but he hasn't got back to me.

Also can't beleive Wembley has sold out. Had to give my tickets away and Hammy had a pocket full he couldn't get rid of when I spoke to him last week.

See you in Leeds, myself and Tubby are on the 8pm train back as well.

Must admit I was surprised too. got my tickets a few weeks agio but was still a fair bit after they went on sale and had no trouble getting decent seats.

To be fair, probably cheaper to watch from the cheap seats at Wembley than to go to most Premiership clubs week in week out.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
If you're going on Saturday, let me know where you're sitting and I promise to wave :rolleyes:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Me and Conkers will be there, 1st experience of the new Wembley. Looking forward to it!:thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm guessing wearing your home colours is not acceptable at England games? It's that or wearing a plain old t-shirt!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I'm guessing wearing your home colours is not acceptable at England games? It's that or wearing a plain old t-shirt!

I went to Marseille for England v. Tunisia at France '98 and there were absolutely loads of club shirts

Wear the blue and white stripes with pride :D

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I went to Marseille for England v. Tunisia at France '98 and there were absolutely loads of club shirts

Wear the blue and white stripes with pride :D

So I won't get beaten to a bloody pulp by Palace fans?:lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I will be there tomorrow with Mrs Giraffe, and the two little Giraffes.

Hopefully the normal tiresome journey will be made so much better by hearing the super stripes giving Leeds one hell of a beating.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Game two of the big double header tonight. Make no mistake here, Belarus is a serisously tough place to go, should be a fascinating game tonight.

Where is everyone watching it??

I'll be in the Ship Inn sinking back a few brandy alexanders cheering the boys on with the rest of Lyme Regis and indeed the country.

:clap2:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
London can barely contain its excitement as the heavyweight clash draws closer.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I'll be in the Ship Inn sinking back a few brandy alexanders cheering the boys on

I love a Brandy Alexander watching the footy in the pub.

brandyalexander.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here