Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ending Threads

Staypuft

Sep 21, 2006
Lewes
As a newcomer to NSC Im finding that i have an uncanny ability to end a thread stone dead. Is this a talent I should treasure or an affliction?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
It's because you're not part of a clique.

Get your name on the back of your shirt and get down to Withers (as they call it).

You'll soon be indoctrinated.

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I have been around for nearly seven years and if it was possible to do the search I reckon I have the record for the most last posts on a thread

Staypuft

Sep 21, 2006
Lewes
rool said:
I have been around for nearly seven years and if it was possible to do the search I reckon I have the record for the most last posts on a thread

You're right...you are very good at it.........shit

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Staypuft said:
As a newcomer to NSC Im finding that i have an uncanny ability to end a thread stone dead. Is this a talent I should treasure or an affliction?
You should take it as a compliment. It means that everyone's read the thread, seen your excellent final post and has realised there's nothing more to be said.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Re: Re: Ending Threads

Brovian said:
You should take it as a compliment. It means that everyone's read the thread, seen your excellent final post and has realised there's nothing more to be said.

what he said :wave:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Re: Re: Ending Threads

Brovian said:

Either that or we're all ignoring you...

:thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Threadocide

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Try starting threads about watersports, midget fights or tell everyone an amusing anecdote about what happened when you went for a poo.

Whatever you do, don't make the fateful error of starting a thread about football or the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here