Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of the Falmer Station burger van

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
To anybody who was offended by my terminology in describing the method of trading of a lot of small profits being better than a few large, please accept my apologies. This was unintentional and not intended to be racist or anti-Semitic. The actual post has been amended so as not to continue in its previous format.

To anybody who was offended by my terminology in describing the method of trading of a lot of small profits being better than a few large, please accept my apologies. This was unintentional and not intended to be racist or anti-Semitic. The actual post has been amended so as not to continue in its previous format.
:facepalm:
its starting again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I noticed the tea van/stall at the station seems to have increased their available products since the closure of the burger bar. Why are they permitted to continue trading, must be a simple answer really.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I might be wrong but if it's on land owned by Network Rail there may be specific allowances for running of kiosks without permission from the Council. I can't imagine any of the kiosks you see on station platforms have received permission.

It's also not backing into residential land.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Everyone says this burger van is being closed down, but I get one every week...

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
How, it was closed for the last couple of games? The little one by the station entrance was open but not the one opposite on the edge of the gardens.

I thought that's the one everyone's been talking about :lolol: silly me!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the one that is open is now doing hotdogs but not sure about burgers.

Also how do you get the laughing face to show I used to get them all sad, dunce etc but do not have them now what do I have to do to retrieve them

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Todqy 1705 ................. ........................... .......................... 109
BensGrandad
Jul 2003 I think that the one by the station entrance npow sells hot dogs npot sure about burgers.
Haywards Heath How do you show the laughing faces etc
Mentioned
39 Post(s)
vCash.....
................................................................... Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote
Today, 17:12 #110

Sorry cant find the editing buton as one doesnt show, Where will it be as this is a rough guide as to what is shown as I was unable to copy and paste it exactly.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here