Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of Season Review - Part 1

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Like the UK's immigration patrol-free borders, we've got a full-up, no-room-for-any-more studio for The Albion Roar this week as we discuss this week's 'Who's In / Who's Out' goings-on at the Albion, the Player of the Season, the new kit and the 'End of Season Review - Part 1: The f***ing Shit Performances'.

Coming in to talk about Comedefending (© Brett Mendoza), Soccerflids, and other Graeme Smith-isms will be host Richie, regulars Ady and Al, and studio guests Andy Bass and Jamie Van Der Springbok (can't spell Westhuizen :down:)

Tune into 97.2FM on your wireless, or radioreverb.com. You can also listen later on iTunes.

Leave a message here, or send an email to thealbionroar@radioreverb.com or leave a message on our Facebook page.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
two questions for jamie:

do you think its big and clever to attempt to take advantage of peoples drunkern states by throwing them into a canal?

how do you explain to a passing canal boats passengers just why you have done your best impression of a somali pirate by boarding it for no reason?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
two questions for jamie:

do you think its big and clever to attempt to take advantage of peoples drunkern states by throwing them into a canal?

how do you explain to a passing canal boats passengers just why you have done your best impression of a somali pirate by boarding it for no reason?

1. Yes I do.

2. I have absolutely no recollection of climbing on a barge. Bearing in mind you were destroyed, I'm not entirely convinced that happened.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
2. I have absolutely no recollection of climbing on a barge. Bearing in mind you were destroyed, I'm not entirely convinced that happened.

im only going on what the photographic EVIDENCE seems to suggest

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Show has now updated on iTunes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here