Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of Season Questions ...

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Hey up,

We're doing a feature in the next, and last, TSLR where we want loads of fans to answer the questions listed on our website, and submit them to us. We are going to arrange the best bits for a bumper compilation of seagull nonsense.

it'll take you 5 minutes if you can be bothered.

the seagull love review: MASTERMINDS

Thanks.

nsc_logo_tslr.png

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
1 - what happened this season?

We all thought that we were better than we were - after punching above our weight for a while reality finally hits home. Also, the first season we don't have to fight to stay financially afloat - we waste money on managers and players who don't feel that they have to fight for the hard pressed underdogs!

2 - what will happen next season?

We will get it together and challenge for the play offs - its a tough league to leave automatically. The crowd will appear again as we'll be doing ok

3 - best game of 08/09?

Has to be Millwall at home - which nobody from TSLR saw due to one being banned and busted by the stewards on his mum's ticket and the other in Manc

4 - worst game of 08/09?

Has to be against walsall (both) but particularly the away fixture.

5 - funniest thing of 08/09?

TSLR - brightened a shit season. Russell Slades's fashion guru icon status

6 - what are you looking forward to next season?
Some wins and more TSLR

7 - which town are you most looking forward to visiting next season?

Brighton

8 - favourite russell slade look-a-like?

My dad

9 - favourite meal at little chef?

Dog's dinner of a sacking

10 - what hobby will you take up during pre-season?
Stalking our fashion guru icon

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It turned out that he wasn't the messiah, he was a very naughty boy.

We'll probably sing bring out the champions at the first game.

3 - best game of 08/09?
Beating a very expensive Man Shitty side on penalties on another glory night at Withdean

4 - worst game of 08/09?
Crewe at home, oh dear god was that shit, I think I was in a bad mood for the rest of the week after that one.

Hinshelwoods own goal.

Well winning a few games would be nice for a start.

Southampton (or is that a bit hopeful?)

Dr Evil, I'm just waiting for Kuipers to have a "laser" strapped to his head

Anything not cooked by that slap headed norovirus twat

Playing golf with Andy Naylor

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Nothing out the ordinary, I didnt realise we had to be out the bottom four by May?

The fans will be creaming themselves after a glorious 2-0 away in what the papers will dub “the battle of the Albion’s”

3 - best game of 08/09?
The Burgess Hill friendly, Doug Loft played left back, and I touched his bum as he ran into the tunnel

4 - worst game of 08/09?
Man City winning on penalties, after beating the worlds richest club we thought we were the NUTS and would walk the league. We then lost to Walsall, Hartlepool, Crewe, Tranmere, Southend, Huddersfield and so on, and so on

Colin Hawkins donkey like performances, and him completely disappearing over the nativity period - it couldnt be linked, could it?

This season being over, and next years own goal of the season competition

Chester, then I can go to Gary Barlow’s house and sing Take That songs outside his window acapella

Jodie Marsh, she looks like him TWICE

Olympic Breakfast, extra sausage and an orange juice without the bits

I want to become a clown, because the ones that play for the Albion get my monthly wage in a week.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
3 - best game of 08/09?
The Burgess Hill friendly, Doug Loft played left back, and I touched his bum as he ran into the tunnel

:lolol:

Man City was a good game, but my vote went for the Swindon game at The County Ground. :clap2: Because I have a horrible feeling our game with them a week saturday won't be so pleasant.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
1 - what happened this season? "Uncle" Dick Knight became just Dick Knight.
2 - what will happen next season? Is it too soon to utter those mid-table obscurity words "a period of consolidation"? I fear that's all we'll achieve.
3 - best game of 08/09? Man City of course.
4 - worst game of 08/09? Too many to choose from. Sincerely.
5 - funniest thing of 08/09? We, the fan's, expectations. I tipped us for play-offs and truly believed that.
6 - what are you looking forward to next season? Nothing - we'll be in the bottom division again. I've been certain of that for months and my coping mechanism's kicked in already e.g. I've withdrawn from footy conversations in the office, don't look at the tables - even when we meet up as friends who's common link is the Albion, we talk about how our families are, work, politics etc anything but the current state of our beloved club. I've gone into a footballing hibernation in other words. It's a sort of footballing denial brought on by the fact our team's such a joke, without any proper excuses for once, that I'm actually embarrassed by their representation as BHA.
7 - which town are you most looking forward to visiting next season? Brighton. What a daft question...:falmer:
8 - favourite russell slade look-a-like? Tele Savalis
9 - favourite meal at little chef? Little Thief more like - have you seen their prices? But I heard the sackit potatoes are good (sorry, best I could come up with :nono:)
10 - what hobby will you take up during pre-season? A course in optimism; the albion have crushed my ability to have a positive outlook in life after this season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here