Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of Season Awards - The latest standings

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Beach Hut said:
Why are none of our female friends voted for awards ?

There are some excellent female posters - Yorkie, Lush, Edna Krabapple (unsure if I have spelt that correctly), Roz and BAG are all good posters and can enter into footie discussion as well as the more meaningless posts we have on NSC. In addition, all four have made a significant contribution both to the Falmer cause and the fund raising efforts for the club. Think also of the significant contribution Roz has made by providing all those brilliant photos on the Falmer campaign, but also the photos of the fun occasions which have made everyone laugh.

C'mon guys cast your votes for one of the females or while you are at it, while not vote for all of the females - just think how boring it will be at the awards if all men win!! I am going to vote for a female in every category, except of course Best Mod, in which I may abstain.:lolol:

Hail the conquering BINTS!!:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Spicy said:

I am going to vote for a female in every category, except of course Best Mod, in which I may abstain.:lolol:

Roz is a mod (now she'll kill me for that :lolol: )

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Spicy said:
Yorkie, Lush, Edna Krabapple (unsure if I have spelt that correctly), Roz and BAG...

In addition, all four have made a significant contribution...
And the award for "Most crappy at counting" goes to...

:lolol: :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
since i'm not going , does that mean i don't get my award (if i'm not beaten to it by someone)?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Spicy said:
There are some excellent female posters - Yorkie, Lush, Edna Krabapple (unsure if I have spelt that correctly), Roz and BAG are all good posters and can enter into footie discussion as well as the more meaningless posts we have on NSC.

thankyou :blush:

Indefatigable

Mar 23, 2004
pevenseagull said:
I've been an NSC since shortly befor we signed BZ, I miss the omnipresence of (in no particular order) Man of Harveys, Simster, Dick Knights Mum, Rickey Marlowe's Haircut, Hart's Shirt, Nathan Barley etc.

And Barntit SeaWeed. Friday is soup day as well. I'd have gone for Leek and Potato.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps we can have a Token Award for the best female poster?

Kind of an "Everyone Gets An Award" Award.

:lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:

I shall sit quietly in the corner until asked to pull names out of a glass bowl because I was 'trustworthy' :p

Yorkie - is it still twenty quid and three halves of cider for you to pull the 'right' name out of the glass bowl to win the signed shirt - or have your prices gone up since last time? :p

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For my money

Easy 10 is the best NSC poster by some way. when you see his name on a thread you know it will be worth reading. Also Tom Hark is no slouch either.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Gareth Glover said:
For my money

Easy 10 is the best NSC poster by some way. when you see his name on a thread you know it will be worth reading. Also Tom Hark is no slouch either.

London Irish is pretty good too.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
best everything/anything - braders7a vote to waste?,waste it wisely!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gareth Glover said:
For my money

Deeply touched in some unmentionable places, thanks for the kind words GG. Just to be mentioned in the same breath as T H P P has made my day.

*sniff*

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
Deeply touched in some unmentionable places, thanks for the kind words GG. Just to be mentioned in the same breath as T H P P has made my day.

*sniff*

Back on the glue, eh Mr 10?

Stupid, funny, popular, worshipped, intelligent Easy10. I wish you never came back!

Who am i kidding? You're great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here