Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Empty seats at the amex is a good thing!

The thing that made the big games at the goldstone big was the fact that the crowd could leap from 17/18 k to over 30,000 giving a big match atmo,having 28,000 to 30,000 every game will only make the fans blasé and dilute the really big nights ie palace type games. Also with 25,000 s/t holders they might not be the ones that are up for the needle games???

Jan 30, 2008
The thing that made the big games at the goldstone big was the fact that the crowd could leap from 17/18 k to over 30,000 giving a big match atmo,having 28,000 to 30,000 every game will only make the fans blasé and dilute the really big nights ie palace type games. Also with 25,000 s/t holders they might not be the ones that are up for the needle games???
take a look around you Rev and what do you see , PROBABLY WHAT I DO :timmy:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Might as well only sell 14k season tickets using Rev's logic :)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Would create a better atmosphere 25,000 top of the league and a p poor atmosphere at the moment:down:

Personally, I couldn't give a toss how many season tickets we sell, as long as I've got my 2! I expect the money men however, may disagree :)

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I agree with your logic.

Not only that, it would be good if CMS could be injured for 3 games out of EVERY 10, that way he will be fresher when he comes back from injury, fresher than the opposition defenders who have been playing every game.

there must be other examples too.............

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Moved to better seats which were empty last night as the geezer behind me was a complete twat and thought Elabd was Bruno and was actually chanting Bruno all by himself. ???

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here