Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Empire Strikes Back > Return of the Jedi

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Anyone fathom out how many years/months pass inbetween the storyline for these movies?

Taking into account the 'Shadows Of The Empire' story, plus the completion of Luke's jedi training, it must be a reasonable period of time.

Genuine answers on a postcard please...

Flamers please don't bother!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
At least a yonk. If not an aeon.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
dougdeep said:
At least a yonk. If not an aeon.

To be fair i was expecting a parsec comment

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
2 years seems about right.. can't find an official answer anywhere

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well it certainly took the Empire EONS to finish building the first Death Star. By the end of Episode III it was well on the way to being finished, yet they hadn't even TESTED the thing until Luke/Leia were in their late teens/early 20's for Episode IV.

Thats just shoddy work on Darths part. In fact, I'd go as far to say it was PISS POOR.

Last edited:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Easy 10 said:
Well it certainly took the Empire EONS to finish building the first Death Star. By the end of Episode III it was well on the way to being finished, yet they hadn't even TESTED the thing until Luke/Leia were in their late teens/early 20's for Episode IV.

Thats just shoddy work on Darths part. In fact, I'd go as far to say it was PISS POOR.

That's what you get for hiring multiplex.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I've just watched the last three again and end of ret of je. they have put hayden in as the gost alongside guness and the green thing plus celebratory scenes from around the planets, i dont remember that when i saw it originaly, I also found out the other day that the reason mark hammil looked so different in empire is he had plastic surgery after a car crash:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here