The drinks are on him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So now we have 4 Argies at the club ???

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why would he play for our reserves if he's going back to QPR? Just training with us? That wouldn't make sense, because surely he would train with them and play for their reserves? Wierd that is.

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
"Ledesma made a bright start to his career in English football, highlighted by a hat-trick at home to Carlisle in the second round of the League Cup"

I was at that game & he was unplayable....

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Why would he play for our reserves if he's going back to QPR? Just training with us? That wouldn't make sense, because surely he would train with them and play for their reserves? Wierd that is.

I heard this weeks ago. I think he was on trial so i guess he was released...
When he first joined QPR he was VERY highly rated, scored a hattrick and they had the option to buy him (for a FEW MILLION) but i think he rather went off the boil.
Could be an amazingly exciting signing.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Ledesma was a stand-out performer on the night and Williams is keen to see more in the coming weeks.

"He did very well, worked really hard and it was a great finish for his goal. He's training with us at the moment and we certainly want to have another look at him in our next reserve outing."

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I saw him a few times during his brief spell at Rangers, I think he was there four months in the 2008-9 season.

Very skilful, not tough enough at that time for the Championship, and had a tendency to get a bit lost in games. Obviously once they had Taarabt QPR were not too desperate to get him back from Italy again either. They're lucky Warnock plays one player like that, he's never going to field two, plus they also had Buzsaky.

Superb technique though, great passer, and excellent set-pieces. Surprised he's done so little in the last two years, just a few games out on loan at several different Serie B clubs. Might be worth a punt, I wouldn't put it higher than that. He's the kind of player that could score a blinder on his debut, and then not do much for months.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
He is f***ing FLAIR, dare I say, more so than Inigo?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here