Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emmanuel Ledesma on loan...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We seem to be loading the midfield with similar type players looking for the right one, IMHO we need to be positive and say we have got a squad that is good enough if they perform, lets make them perform better and show their worth, rather than keep changing and bringing in more.

How different is he to a fit Stephens or Tiexiera? If bringing in more midfielders it needs to be a wide man not another CM.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We are now one of the weakest Championship sides and a team of little or no significance for the bigger boys in the division, including Bournemouth. How we have fallen down the pecking order this season.

Yes, and it makes me BLOODY ANGRY!!!!

Typical typical Brighton, one step forward, and then twenty seven backwards.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It strikes me that we have got ourselves into a situation where we have to sign someone. It doesn't matter who he is, what position he plays, who he plays for, or even how good he is. Anyone will do. What a way to run a football club.

Sorry, l'm having one of those afternoons.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It strikes me that we have got ourselves into a situation where we have to sign someone. It doesn't matter who he is, what position he plays, who he plays for, or even how good he is. Anyone will do. What a way to run a football club.

Sorry, l'm having one of those afternoons.

We are having one if those seasons.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Surely should be signing players that have actually played this season rather than ones that will take 2 months to get match fit

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Surely should be signing players that have actually played this season rather than ones that will take 2 months to get match fit

You'd think

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Some impressive footage of him on youtube from "Rotherham TV".

An interview with Steve Evans saying that he is training well and also a clip of him hitting the bar against Forest...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Courtesy of poor management...once again.

Well yes, and no. I don't think the blame can be laid solely on the manager, or head coach's shoulders, (or whatever you want to call him nowadays). It goes far far deeper than that. Chronic lack of investment on the playing side for instance. The likes of Ulloa, Buckley, Bridcutt, et-al who have never really been replaced.

I could go on. but l won't. We have already had far too many threads on this as it is.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
KJP;68sILLY19946 said:

Silly idea - anyone would think that you wanted us to win games. :)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Well yes, and no. I don't think the blame can be laid solely on the manager, or head coach's shoulders, (or whatever you want to call him nowadays). It goes far far deeper than that. Chronic lack of investment on the playing side for instance. The likes of Ulloa, Buckley, Bridcutt, et-al who have never really been replaced.

I could go on. but l won't. We have already had far too many threads on this as it is.

Agreed. When I referred to poor management I meant the Board as much as Sami.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've forgotten - is Paddy McCourt still at this club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here