Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emma Bunton - She got LEGS!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
maybe%20styling.jpg

Is it my imagination or has she got better as she has got older. I think she has got the best LEGS around :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Emma Bunton has and always will be my fave girl. I used to date her cousin and so got to meet her once, BABE !

:blush:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Totally gorgeous.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A receding hairline that even Bobby Charlton would be proud of!...

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
she is definately 1 of those women that gets better and better she's gorgeous

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
seagull over sevenoaks said:
she is lovely, but there's always the concern that she is only one cheeseburger away from being a bit of a munter..
You are absolutely right. Emma is a little treasure, and there's nothing I would like more than to see her protruding in some way from an item of my flesh. But there is a feeling that she is waging a constant war against slight podgyness (which would, of course, be unacceptable). Hence the alarming lack of cropped-tops in the Bunton wardrobe.

All the while she's winning her battle though, she's alright by me and still has every chance.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
You are absolutely right. Emma is a little treasure, and there's nothing I would like more than to see her protruding in some way from an item of my flesh. But there is a feeling that she has a constant battle with a tendency for slight podgyness (which would, of course, be unacceptable). Hence the alarming lack of cropped-tops in the Bunton wardrobe.

All the while she's winning her battle though, she's alright by me and still has every chance.

How very gentlemanly of you, 10.

I quite like women who are on the 'good' side of podgy. It shows that they enjoy themselves and aer more comfortable within themselves than skinny bitches.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
How very gentlemanly of you, 10.

I quite like women who are on the 'good' side of podgy. It shows that they enjoy themselves and aer more comfortable within themselves than skinny bitches.
True, and I can go along with you there, to a point. But there's a fine line to be drawn between "Slight Podge" and "Munterdom", and its a very slippery slope once you cross that line. Bunton is on the right side of it at the moment, and she should be commended for that, but she clearly needs to remain on her guard.

Emma would no doubt be pleased to know that (as things stand) I would far prefer to drill her than I would Keira Knightly, who although is undeniably gorgeous, is also unfortunately the owner of a body which resembles a malnourished greyhound.

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
good thread, well noticed. I must admit she is pretty fine, especially as time goes on.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
True, and I can go along with you there, to a point. But there's a fine line to be drawn between "Slight Podge" and "Munterdom", and its a very slippery slope once you cross that line. Bunton is on the right side of it at the moment, and she should be commended for that, but she clearly needs to remain on her guard.

Emma would no doubt be pleased to know that (as things stand) I would far prefer to drill her than I would Keira Knightly, who although is undeniably gorgeous, is also unfortunately the owner of a body which resembles a malnourished greyhound.

Aaaah, Ms Knightley. I love her but have to say she needs to put on a few pounds. Great face and all that but i'd be more comfortable if she was more huggable like Emma.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Wise word as ever from Easy and Chappers. Keira luv, go grab a burger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here