Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emile Heskey

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
You are an idiot. Where have I said I would like to see us play hoof ball.

I wrote this on another thread "But very basically put, I would go more direct. That doesn't mean playing hoof ball in the slightest" . Now obviously your quite slow and I can't see how I could of put it more basically for someone like to understand, but try and read it properly, or at the very least get a grown up to help you, you know the one, the same grown up you have to call when you want to use the big boys scissors. I know the word direct and hoof ball appear, and maybe your brain cannot cope with any other words when it spots these

I just knew you would bite - have a nice day!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I just knew you would bite - have a nice day!
Oh, I get it you were just fishing, and it was all a wind up.

Oh, HA HA HA HA

Strange then how your still carrying it over in another thread.

You are the worst type of poster on NSC. Mis quote people, get backed into a corner, and try and laugh it off.

Have an opinion of YOUR OWN son. And try and stick to it!! :tosser:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Oh, I get it you were just fishing, and it was all a wind up.

Oh, HA HA HA HA

Strange then how your still carrying it over in another thread.

You are the worst type of poster on NSC. Mis quote people, get backed into a corner, and try and laugh it off.

Have an opinion of YOUR OWN son. And try and stick to it!! :tosser:

No I really wasn't having a laugh - I do think you are talking horseshit with how you believe we should play and the potential of our current squad. No need to laugh it off, it's called opinions - but then if you want to call me a C U N T for having an opinion, well frankly that says enough about you.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
No I really wasn't having a laugh - I do think you are talking horseshit with how you believe we should play and the potential of our current squad. No need to laugh it off, it's called opinions - but then if you want to call me a C U N T for having an opinion, well frankly that says enough about you.

Are you an MP? You love playing with words.

I did not call you a C U NT for having an opinion as you try and make out,( see more lies from you).

I called you a C U N T, because frankly you are a C U N T . The reason I think that, is because you mix up and mis quote what people say, like your example above, like your example in nearly everything you post.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Emile Heskey to sign for in Summer 2012 Transfer Window

Join By End Of Summer Transfer Window Loan deals do count, if player does not move clubs all bets are settled as losers

Leicester 11/10
Huddersfield 11/4
Blackburn 12/1
Blackpool 12/1
Everton 12/1
Hull 12/1
Wigan 12/1
Brighton 20/1
Reading 20/1
Sheffield Wednesday 20/1
Sunderland 20/1
Leeds 25/1
Ipswich 33/1
Liverpool 33/1

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Emile Heskey to sign for in Summer 2012 Transfer Window

Join By End Of Summer Transfer Window Loan deals do count, if player does not move clubs all bets are settled as losers

Leicester 11/10
Huddersfield 11/4
Blackburn 12/1
Blackpool 12/1
Everton 12/1
Hull 12/1
Wigan 12/1
Brighton 20/1
Reading 20/1
Sheffield Wednesday 20/1
Sunderland 20/1
Leeds 25/1