Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emile Heskey

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I know he's names popped up a few times over the past few months, but his name hasn't appeared in a title until now.

So what our the views on this one being our target man.

Would he be a good signing or not?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I know he's names popped up a few times over the past few months, but his name hasn't appeared in a title until now.

I'd prefer Barnes up front

:fishing:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Heskey would be good but would prefer someone a bit younger. Bit of gamble with his injury record

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I rate Heskey, but to be totally honest I think our current strike force are a step ahead. Ashley Barnes, for example, is a far superior player, better strike rate, better energy, better technical ability, generally a better all round player :)

You, by the way, are a :wanker:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5100733 said:
I rate Heskey, but to be totally honest I think our current strike force are a step ahead. Ashley Barnes, for example, is a far superior player, better strike rate, better energy, better technical ability, generally a better all round player :)

You, by the way, are a :wanker:
I used to go like that after my first pint.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would fit the bill in terms of type of striker we need, but... worth the wages? I think not...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
What's Mark McCammon doing nowadays?

Last seen playing cards with Owen while talking about who to back in the 16:00 at Bath today. (The answer by the way is Millibar)

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

Well he would certainly fit into the hoof-ball tactics you would rather we play.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Well he would certainly fit into the hoof-ball tactics you would rather we play.
You are an idiot. Where have I said I would like to see us play hoof ball.

I wrote this on another thread "But very basically put, I would go more direct. That doesn't mean playing hoof ball in the slightest" . Now obviously your quite slow and I can't see how I could of put it more basically for someone like to understand, but try and read it properly, or at the very least get a grown up to help you, you know the one, the same grown up you have to call when you want to use the big boys scissors. I know the word direct and hoof ball appear, and maybe your brain cannot cope with any other words when it spots these

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here