Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Embarrassing

royalstagg

Jul 27, 2004
After all the stick you gave us Reading fans about our attendances. I notice you could not fill the Withdean last night. I am always impressed with the support you bring to Reading but you are not the massive club you think you are. It is one thing saying that you can fill a 25000 seater stadium it is another thing doing it especially when you cant fill the Withdean
Bit embarrasing really isnt it

royalstagg said:
After all the stick you gave us Reading fans about our attendances. I notice you could not fill the Withdean last night. I am always impressed with the support you bring to Reading but you are not the massive club you think you are. It is one thing saying that you can fill a 25000 seater stadium it is another thing doing it especially when you cant fill the Withdean

A lovely spanking 25000 stadium = somewhere nice to sit. It also means money, thus a good team.
How can you compare that to the shitty Withdean and the pile of plop that currently play in it.

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
All Brighton areas looked full to me & I was in shitty J block which is always the last to sell out.

Yes, Plymouth only brought a couple of hundred....made rnough noise though.

We were feckin awful by the way.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The attendance was below capacity due to empty seats in the away end and I noticed empty seats in the end of the north stand, isn't that the hospitality bit, Apart form that it was full.

So in not so many words

Shut The f*** Up like you do when you are at your games Reading twat.

(Just felt like venting some aggression there after last nights fiasco)

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
The Plymouth end looked about half full.

Then there were a small amount of empty season ticket seats (I am guessing holidays).

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
RoyalAli said:
Its actually 24,200.
If you can't sell 6000 tickets for Withdean you've got fan problems.
6000 isn't a lot of tickets, and the diehard should turn out wherever you're playing.
sorry Danny Seagull, but failing to sell out Withdean is a disgrace.
I'm sure you were there, so I'm not having a go at you, just pointing out the fact that you failing to sell 6000 tickets is a bigger problem that us failing to sell about three times that many

f*** off you sanctimonious little twat. People are having a bad enough day without you coming on here harping on about the attendance. We did not sell our game out, nor did you on Saturday end of. Please f*** off and go and play with Oxford or somebody.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
A few season ticket holders away on hols not taking up their seats.

A number of seats put by for safety.

Plymouth took about 550?

As the grounds so small little factors have big effects.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
royalstagg said:

You took the trouble of registering on this site so you could slag us off for not selling out, when we DID, in fact, sell out!?!

http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ComingUpDetail/0,,10433~537607,00.html

Now THAT'S embarrassing.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
RoyalAli said:
For Uncle Buck

We didn't sell 20,000 tickets...
You didn't sell 6,000 tickets....
Where are all your famous fans?
Do they exist, or they a view through the RTGs of the fans who were there in the 70s?
Will you sell 6000 tickets in Falmer?
its 10.26 am.
How are you having a bad day already?
Is it because you couldn't roll over Plymouth, and wonderboy Dan Harding got sent off last night, and gifted a goal to us the other week?
I said I'd milk it if you didn't sell out Withdean for tonight, after all that shit on Saturday night, so here it is.
If you don't like it, then remember that if you slag of a clubs fans for not selling out, then its going to come back at you when your club doesn't.
:lolol:

I have not got involved in any of this for a while, but you are really starting to piss me off now. Nothing worse than a gloater, but then your young and so you will learn, or maybe a Cardiff fan or similar will get hold of you. With any luck they will do enough damage that you will stay off this board for a while, due to an inability to move various parts of your body.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
RoyalAli said:
For Uncle Buck

We didn't sell 20,000 tickets...
You didn't sell 6,000 tickets....
Where are all your famous fans?
Do they exist, or they a view through the RTGs of the fans who were there in the 70s?
Will you sell 6000 tickets in Falmer?
its 10.26 am.
How are you having a bad day already?
Is it because you couldn't roll over Plymouth, and wonderboy Dan Harding got sent off last night, and gifted a goal to us the other week?
I said I'd milk it if you didn't sell out Withdean for tonight, after all that shit on Saturday night, so here it is.
If you don't like it, then remember that if you slag of a clubs fans for not selling out, then its going to come back at you when your club doesn't.
:lolol:

But we did sell out, don't you f***ing read all the other posts Gimp boy.

FUCKS SAKE

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
careful uncle buck...you'll get the " I supported you when you needed help re falmer" from Mr Ali

Remember don't critisise any team that helped towards Falmer!

Cinical...moi?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I don't see any Albion fan saying we could fill 25,000.

I wouldn't suprised if we got about 11,000.

Our attendance has nothing to do with anything though.

We need a new ground to survive.

hooker

Feb 26, 2004
Were the inbreeds live.
Uncle Buck said:
I have not got involved in any of this for a while, but you are really starting to piss me off now. Nothing worse than a gloater, but then your young and so you will learn, or maybe a Cardiff fan or similar will get hold of you. With any luck they will do enough damage that you will stay off this board for a while, due to an inability to move various parts of your body.
LMFAO
pawnd :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here