Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Embarassing..

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
we had a good chance of getting to an FA cup quarter final, we had no spirit, minimal effort until we scored. The first half was embarrassing, and you can't deny that. I wrote this at half time, so don't hate.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
If anyone says the players are tired again!!!
They had Sunday off work!!
They are professional footballers.
I work a 10 hour day then 2.5 hours in gym everyday. I can't go to work and just put effort in for the last 15mins.
Get fit or get a grip!!
Bloody hell you must be knackered!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If anyone says the players are tired again!!!
They had Sunday off work!!
They are professional footballers.
I work a 10 hour day then 2.5 hours in gym everyday. I can't go to work and just put effort in for the last 15mins.
Get fit or get a grip!!

Have nothing on tennis players who can play six five hour matches over 12 days to win a grand slam.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
:
Have nothing on tennis players who can play six five hour matches over 12 days to win a grand slam.

Tennis players spend most of the game standing still, and they have a five minute sit down every fifteen minutes

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Poor team selection. Goalkeepers do not need to be rested. We should have started with Solly March. Obika should have come on for Lopez as soon as we scored. We had to score a second goal even if it risked a 3-1 defeat - score or go out - no second chance. £180,000 prize money lost with a whimper !

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
We never looked like scoring again, what is our obsession with trying to knock it about with 3 mins to go, we never show any real bottle to go and win games

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
we had a good chance of getting to an FA cup quarter final, we had no spirit, minimal effort until we scored. The first half was embarrassing, and you can't deny that. I wrote this at half time, so don't hate.

No we didn't. We only had a slight chance of beating Hull last week at home. We've played Hull at the KC several times since it opened, & yesterday we scored our very first goal there.
That isn't to say that we got the wrong tactics etc but I do feel that our expectations were too high, which goes some way to explain the total over reaction on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here